"mistakes were made."

trigger warning: murdertimeline: intended for mystreet, but COULD be twisted for a minecraft diaries/medieval au prompt: it came from my brain this time last cause i'm just cool like that 😌 —————

timeline: intended for mystreet, but COULD be twisted for a minecraft diaries/medieval au
prompt: it came from my brain this time last cause i'm just cool like that 😌
—————

[ muse a ] and [ muse b ] are extremely close friends. [ muse a ] was currently in a relationship with somebody else, and there partner was not nice. they were manipulative, temperamental, and full of themselves. they were not a good partner whatsoever.

[ muse b ] absolutely hated them with every fiber of their being, and they had told their friend countless times to just dump them, but every time they tried to bring it up [ muse a ] just brushed them off and defended their partner, claiming that they weren't that bad and that they were good to them... usually. they were so attached to them and [ muse b ] could not for the life of them understand why.

one night though around 2am, [ muse b] was awoken by the sound of a knock at their door. tired, and a little annoyed at being woken up at such an late time, they got up groggily to answer the door and see who could possibly be there at that time, as well as maybe tell them off a little. though, when they opened it, there stood [ muse a ] with a bit of panic clear on their face. their hands and clothes were covered in blood, and they looked like they had just been to hell and back.

❝ can i come in? i... i messed up. ❞ were the only words they could mutter out.