"Honestly," Kasara said. "The others have been doing the same thing to us. Gary hasn't given me a lick of attention since we got on the plane; all the guys have just been in their phones and checking their phone and in a huddle with each other since we got here."

Tasia nodded, glancing back at the guys who were, once again in their little huddle whispering amongst themselves and looking down at each others phones. "Yeah, it's weird."

"I wanted to say something to Klay, but, I'm trying to be peaceful and not smack the shit out of anyone since we're in foreign territory and I don't know how strict their laws are." Maria said, rolling her eyes at the guys.

"I mean, before we throw the boys into the flames," Tasia said. "I mean, Amour has been in her phone all day."

Amour's head snapped up from her phone for the first time since we had touched down in Paris and she frowned. "Uh, I'm talking to my man. What about it?"

"All freaking day?" I questioned.
Amour nodded. "Duh! I'm boutta get off my phone, I gotta tell my man good-morning since we in different time zones and shit."

"My man my man my man!" Tasia groaned. "You been saying that since y'all got together! Use Jayson name!"

"There's a hater in the house should we get em?" Amour said, laughing with a shake of her head, quoting a Wild N Out game.

Laughing, I shook my head and looked back at Donte seeing him giving the guys confused and stressed out looks while they all showed him and told him something differently which seemed to be confusing him or showing him too many different things that were messing with his head, but what I did realize was that he looked as if he was trying to decide between two things.

All I know is that I'm confused and my emotions are all over the place. I don't think that Donte was trying to make me feel like this intentionally, but I was feeling very much neglected at the moment.

"All I know is, I just feel so...neglected right now,"'I said as we walked down the street. "I mean we are in fucking Paris! We should be going on dates, sightseeing, painting...trying different foods, going on shopping sprees but instead, we're all getting fucking neglected by our men! What the fuck."

Amour shrugged and slipped her phone into her pocket. "Well, we can do all that without them. They wanna neglect y'all and be in they phones doing whatever it is that they're doing; let them! Us girls though, we can do everything you just said, together."

"Yeah, what's wrong with a girls date?" Kasara said with a wide smile.

I grinned. "Absolutely nothing."

"Are we gonna tell them that we're leaving without them?" Tasia asked as we quickly started walking away from the group of guys behind us.

"Hell no!" Maria said, grabbing Tasia's arm. "They wanna look at their phones in secret? Then we can leave without them in secret!"

Amour grinned. "Ex-fucking-actly! Now let's go, I plan on coming back to The Bay with bags on bags on bags!"

••••