s3e10 | the samadhi fire and the mahasi water

Start from the beginning

"So.. Mei's great, great, great, times a thousand great-grandfather became the vessel for the Samadhi Fire.." Sandy frowned. "And (Name) got the Mahasi Water from a curse caused by the Lady Bone Demon..?"

"That.. makes Mei the fourth ring.." MK gasped. "And (Name) the vessel for the seal..!"

"..You KNEW!" Mei yelled, clenching her fists. "All along you knew (Name) and I had these.. things inside of us!"

"You.. Wukong.. you.." you felt tears form in your eyes, but those tears couldn't be distinguished through the water surrounding your body. "You lied to me? To.. us?"

"Mei, (Name), hold on a second-!" MK nervously yelled towards you both.

You and Mei let out echoing screams, blasting the entire area with large gusts of wind.

"And you hid it from all of us!" Mei screamed. "Why?! What were you afraid of?! That you were going to have to tear me and (Name) apart to get your precious Mahasi Water and Samadhi Fire?!"

The two orbs had now fully morphed together, creating a massive purple orb mixed of water and fire as you and Mei floated inside the large orb side by side. The sheer power of the two elements together created a massive gust of power, which Sandy quickly shielded Nezha, Pigsy and Tang, while Wukong quickly shielded MK and Macaque.

"How DARE YOU LIE TO US?!" you screamed at the top of your lungs. "I TRUSTED YOU! WE TRUSTED YOU! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY THAT TRUST?!"

"T-This wasn't supposed to happen!" Wukong yelled, shielding the two behind him. "I thought if I could get the Samadhi Fire and Mahasi Water out of you both, without hurting you two of course, then I could put the two elements inside myself. Then I don't know, use it to destroy the Lady Bone Demon or something? I was kinda making this up as I went-"

"That was your plan?!" Nezha shouted.

"That's.. not a good plan!" MK frowned.

"..Yeah, to be honest this is the first time I've said it out loud, so..." Wukong sweatdropped.

"WE TRUSTED YOU!" You and Mei yelled in unison, a large holographic purple dragon emerging from the dark purple orb of water and fire, slowly looming down over Wukong. "ALL OF US!"

"How could you lead us into this fight without a real plan?!" Mei screamed. "Time and time again, I've watched you put MK and (Name) in danger, leaving them to figure everything on their own!"

Wukong could only stare in guilt and surprise as the massive purple dragon form looming over him menacingly.

"You.. were MY FRIEND!" you let out a screech of anguish, the harsh winds increasing slightly. "I thought I COULD TRUST YOU! Don't you realize you're hurting the people who care about you the most?!"

"They're completely out of control!" Macaque yelled. "If there's a time to go, it's now!"

"No! (Name) and Mei are my best friends!" MK shouted. "I'd never abandon them when they need me! We're heroes, it's what we do!"

You and Mei let out another loud scream, sending out more shockwaves of flames and waves into the air.

Macaque frowned, taking a step back, before falling back into a shadow portal underneath him.

MK sighed, turning his head back towards you and Mei, clenching his fists.

"Macaque is right. We must leave!" Nezha yelled. "There's no saving these two!"

MK suddenly ran forward, past Wukong, and straight towards you and Mei.

"No-!" Wukong grabbed onto MK's arm to hold him back, only for him to quickly shake off the simian's grip and keep running forward. KID!"