s2e0 | we did it! we saved the city!

part twoooo!! last part of rotsq before season 2's episodes play out!! super excited to delve into season 2 and all that fun stuff!!

enjoy the chapter!

SEASON 2 EPISODE 0 :
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN
PART 2

The unlikely truce had formed between the group and Redson.

Redson was drawing out a large magical seal into the floor, the seal glowing and radiating sparks of flames as the redhead finished.

"I didn't know you were such an artist," you commented.

"THIS IS NOT ART, FOOL!" Redson yelled.

"So, how exactly does this work?" Tang asked.

Redson groaned. "If I tried to explain mystical interdimensional travel to a bunch of peasants, it'd melt your brains!"

"We don't have any other option." MK frowned. "We have to trust him."

"Great speech, Noodle Boy," Redson chuckled. "Super motivational."

Redson turns back around towards the seal, holding his hands out and taking a deep breath before placing his hands onto the glowing seal. The seal was engulfed in electricity as the electric power surged through the jet, before a massive opening formed in front of the jet.

"Uh.. we are sure mortals can travel to the Celestial Realm, right?" Tang muttered as the six of you were standing behind a wall to keep safe.

"Of course they can!" Redson rolled his eyes, continuing to open the gate to the Celestial Realm.

"..Safely?" Pigsy questioned.

"Sure. Probably."

"PROBABLY?" the group yelled.

The jet suddenly blasted forward as the jet was flown through the opened gate to the Celestial Realm, travelling at high speeds and knocking nearly everyone over. Screams rang out at the velocity of the jet as you held your ground, able to keep yourself on your feet until the jet arrived.

When the jet finally arrived, most of the jet was on fire.

Redson crossed his arms. "I did say it'd melt your brains."

Sandy gasped in awe as he pointed out towards the sky. The six of you and Redson walked towards the edge of the jet, looking out at the beautiful sights of the Celestial Realm.

"This place is perfect for pictures!" you grinned, taking out your phone.

"You can't just take PICTURES!" Redson glared, slapping the phone out of your hand.

You rolled your eyes with a chuckle, grabbing your phone and placing it back in your pocket. "Fine, fine.."

"So, some special pills, a fancy peach, and a furnace." Pigsy confirmed as the jet slowly landed at the entrance. "Where are we gonna find these things?!"

Redson didn't answer.

"Red Boy doesn't know!" Mei gasped dramatically.

"I know they're somewhere! I'm a demon!" Redson glared towards Mei. "It's not like I've been here before."

Tang sighed. "Well, in the legend, Monkey King stole—"

"Stole?" Sandy raised an eyebrow. "That's not the Monkey King I know."

"..Borrowed the Peaches of Immortality from the Heavenly Orchard," Tang continued. "..so unless they did the sensible thing and moved them, they'll still be there! The pills of the Great Master Lao Tzu, Monkey King stole— uh, borrowed some of those too, they must be in Lao Tzu's alchemy lab."