Tickle Torture

Dallons POV.

Well Alice is really pretty. Her friend is sort of too. "What's up?" I asked looking at them both. "Just gonna be at the concert," she said with a grin "let me guess opening act?" She asked with I smirk. "More like surprise guest Hun," I said winking at her. She blushed and looked at the ground "Can you tell us the song?" Her little blonde friend asked Brendon as she hesitated to sit next to him. "That's the surprise part," Brendon laughed putting his feet on the glass table. When Illy saw she smacked his feet off of the table. "Manners," she scolded. Alice giggled and sat next to me. We talked about our new music and such.

"Can you guys sing Lets Kill Tonight?" Alice asked tugging on my sleeve. I smiled " We'd be honored," I asked Brendon to grab my guitar. We moved to the couch infront of them and sang the song in between verses if watch Alice's dimples deepen with the growth of her smile. As the end of the song came I saw Blondie look to the door anxiously.

"Show them all you're not the ordinary type, let's kill tonight," Brendon sang smiling like a doofus. They clapped and we both stood up to bow. "That was fucking amazing," Alice said giving Brendon a hug. "Good job Dal," she said hugging me when the door opened. "Hey guys," Patrick said looking at all of us and seeming a bit ticked. "Hey," Alice said letting go of me. I was kind of mad I guess, I whimpered when her warmth left me. "Hey Al," Pete said about to scruff her hair up before she grabbed his arm. "Touch my hair, and see what happens," she said in a dead serious tone.

I could see the grins forming on the guys faces, before I could comprehend they all started laughing scruffed her hair.

"Okay," she breathed.

"I'm giving you five seconds to run." She looked at them all and they're laughter instantly stopped.

"Run," she whispered and they all ran as if death was chasing them. Close enough.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING RIP YOUR SPLEENS OUT OF YOU AND STUFF YOUR LUNGS UP YOUR ASS," she screamed and looked at us "YOU GUYS, HELP, NOW," we all ran to her as she said. "You two get Andy and Joe," she pointed at me and Brendon. "You get Patrick, I'll get Pete," she said about to leave the room. Illy sighed as If as this happened before.

Brendon yelled for her and said " are they going to be murdered?" She didn't even turn around as she said "No, but they'll wish they would," and ran. "What is she talking about?" Brendon asked. " Just be ready to hold them down and follow her closely she'll probably find them all on her own," she said running right after. "This is gonna be good," me and Brendon laughed.

Alice's POV.

I was running through the building like a mad woman. "PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE THIRD YOU ARE IN FOR A SHIT STORM," I yelled getting looks from the janitor. I don't blame him my hair is disheveled, I'm probably red from anger, and If it isn't obvious I have the look of murder.

I heard a crash and silent swearing. My smile grew I felt insane honestly. "Oh Barbie," I said in a sing song tone. I trailed my fingers all the way from the start of the hallway to the door I hear the noise from. "Knock knock, Theres a pretty in pissed off girl at the door," I opened the door and saw multiple shadows and towels everywhere. "Oh boy, did I find them all already," I laughed. " Don't worry I won't hurt you I swear," I heard rushing to the door and saw it was Illy, Dallon, and Brendon. I pointed to the pile of towels and tilted my head in the direction. They nodded and ripped off the blankets to reveal all of Fall Out Boy. I felt like some psychotic leader.

Joe tried to run before I grabbed his shoulder and whispered "Really Joe?" He then walked back. "Are you going to cooperate or do they gotta hold you down?" They shook their heads. "So boys ever heard of tickle tourture?" After they heard that Patrick laughed. "I'm not ticklish, nice try though," I mimicked his laugh. "You weren't raised by my grandma, but since you're so confident you first, hold him down Brendon,"

After Patrick was on the ground I tickled his sides and instantly he was huffing and puffing with giggles in between. "Pl-please I-I'm s-sorry," she said going through a fit of giggles. "I'm g-gonna p-pee," he said. I lingered a bit longer then let him go. "Understand?" He nodded. I did the same to Joe and Andy, they were all sweaty and red. "So Pete, ready," Dallon pinned him down and I nodded being a bit evil and tickling both sides and his neck.

"i-imma p-pass out," he said giggling. I let him go and smiled at them all. "Are any of you ever going to touch my hair if I say no?" They all violently shook their heads. "Good now it's 8:30 where are me and Illy sitting?" Patrick got up, grabbed the tickets from his pockets and said "Talk to our security guard he'll know where to go," I nodded and hugged them all and teasingly poked their sides making them jump.

"ARE YOU INSANE, THEY COULDVE KICKED US OUT YOU DUMB ASS," Illy said smacking the back of my head. "When will I ever get to torture all of Fall Out Boy again? never so chill," she groaned and asked the security guard where we should sit. We walked all the way to the row behind the very front.

"Hell yes," Illy laughed grabbing her phone and taking a video.

The rest of the concert was bad ass and literally the greatest thing I've ever done. After the concert finished the security led us to the backstage.

Thank god for Fall Out Boy.