The Buddies

Patrick's POV.

She has her hands on my back rubbing small circles. I don't know why but the feeling she gave me was surprising. The feeling was confusion, contentment and I don't know, that everything was going to be alright. I could feel her smile against the material of my shirt that rested on my chest.

"DING"

We moved away from each other seeing the doors open painfully slow. "But really thank you Alice," I said smiling and scratching my arm to calm my nerves. "You're welcome, I'm glad I was able to at lest help a little bit," she said smiling at me. Her stare was so intense her green eyes not willing to move only wanting to get a reaction out of mine. I looked away and blushed the slightest bit.

She giggled and turned toward the doors. "Jesus Christ where you two been," Joe said moving from his place on the couch arm rest. "Yea really," Illy said standing up and walking from her chair. "Can you just get me aspirin," Alice said rubbing her eyes. "Okay, how many?" Illy asked about to exit the door. "5," I looked at her and put on a sad smile. She looked so tired even with the little shine in her eyes.

"Here you go," Illy said giving Alice the pills. "Thank god," She swallowed them dry. I gave her a look '5 pills?' She coughed a bit but regained her composure. "We're gonna go home guys," Illy said grabbing her bag and Alice. "It was super cool to meet you guys," she said mainly looking at Andy. "Wait what?" Alice said holding onto The blonde girls shoulder. "I thought we were leaving later?"

"Well we can't keep these ones waiting it's already 6 they have a show in like 4 hours. Right guys?" Illy said asking all of us. "Yeah you guys said you'd come," Andy intruded. "We will but later now get going you guys," Illy said shoving us. "Wait," Pete yelled. "Give us your numbers," Alice have a confused look.

"Um do any of y'all remember that we're fans," she said still confused. "When will you understand that it's fine," I said pulling my phone out unlocking it and putting it in her hands. "Okay, cool," she smiled I still saw a bit of 'happy confusion' on her face. We got their numbers and gave goodbye hugs. Andy and Illy hugged the longest and I couldn't tell who was doing the holding on.

"Pat likes Ali," Joe said poking me as we walked out the building. "What? No," I scoffed that came out more like a nervous cough. "Why pick on me when Andy was obviously all over Illy," I Said like a frustrated child. "Cause he owned up to it," Pete said. I looked at Andy, he just nodded and shrugged.

"Well I don't, Alice is just a nice girl," I said in a childish tone that I didn't mean to use. "Pat listen," Pete said putting his hands on my shoulders "You like Al, Al wants to like you, comprende," he smiled. "I speak French not Spanish," he smiled at my remark "Well sorry I don't use the 'language of love' to get girls all over me," he then poses "I just comes naturally Patty," he then flipped his no longer lengthy hair. "Shut up," I said and walked into the tour bus.

Alice's POV.

"So what are we wearing."

It's been literally like two and a half hours of Illy just looking for a wardrobe. "I already told you Band tee, skinnies, Dr. Martins, and my FOB necklace." I said shaking me by the shoulders. She groaned in frustration
"But you have so much fashion potential!" I mimicked her groan and walked off into my room to change.

"Here," she opened the door and threw a whole new outfit to me. "Now be good and change," I huffed "Yes mother," I sat on the bed and looked at what she got. White FOB crop top, triple buttoned high waisted shorts, American flag leggings and my docs. God bless Illy.

"I'm changed asshole," I walked out of my lair. "hmm," she motioned for me to twirl. "I'm so great," she smiled fixing my crop top. "let's just go," I laughed grabbing my phone and keys.

"ANDYTEXTEDMEHOLYSHITIMGOINGTODIEHELP," Illy said huffing and puffing looking at her phone. "What did he say?" I said looking at her making sure she didn't pass out. "MEET THEM AT THE GATE BEFORE THE SHOW," she shrieked. "Seriously, my ears," I said rubbing them.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm chill, I'm cool I'm ca- HETEXTEDMEAGAIN," she said jumping in her seat almost knocking herself out on the roof before the seatbelt held her back. "It's 7 wanna get food or just head out," I asked turning into a parking space to let her decide. "You're really going to make me choose?" She said with a what-the-hell face. "fine, lets just visit your husband," I said putting the address in and driving.

I could hear the tiny sound of Illys voice trembling with excitement. "This way ladies," the large security guard said leading out car to the parking spaces and walking us in through the back of the building. "This way," he said pointing to a hallway that had five rooms. "These four are the guys' dressing rooms and that one is the lounge," he gave a nod and I did the same as we watched him walk back to his post. "Wanna check the lounge?" I asked Illy who looked like a squirrel on crack. "Yea sure," she said rushing towards the door. "Open it," she said staring at the knob that was literally a couple of inches away from her. I groaned and opened the door. "Anyone here," I asked looking around. My eyes landed on a slouching Brendon Urie. "Just me and that one," he said pointing to Dallon who was blending in quite well with the couch he sat on. "Who are you doll face?" Brendon asked sitting up. "I'm Alice this is Illy," Illy seemed a lot calmer than what I expected. " We're friends with Fall Out Boy," Dallon smiled at me and said "Wanna wait for them with us? they're getting ready so it'll take them about 30 minutes."

"Sure," we said at the same time. Dallon patted the spot next to him. I sat and felt him scoot a little close and Illy sat next to me. "What's up?"
...................................

Okay guys hope you liked this chapter if you did please comment and vote it would mean a lot (:
- *YELLS AT SELF FOR BAD CHAPPIE*