Midna's Desperate Hour

Link was asleep at the edge of Hungary's bed. It's been 2 months since he and Midna had gotten there.

Midna: *walks out of room and steps outside*

The moon was getting lower but it was still late at night.

Midna: *yawns and stretches arm*

The imp walks forward a bit. She walks to a field.

Midna: *sits down at the field* I hope the Twilight is doing ok...

Zant: Oh it's doing real good...

The imp spins around to see a covered figure.

Midna: Zant!

Midna lunges herself forward but the man grabs her by the neck.

Zant: My Midna how have you been? Good? Is it good being a useless imp?!

He draws Midna closer

Zant: Come on tell me!

Midna: *jerks away* Get away from me you monster! This is your fault I'm like this!

Zant: But you look good like that! *laughs insanely*

Zant grabs Midna with magic and brings her close

Zant: How dare you betray me Midna?! How dare you betray your king?!

Midna: King?! Ha! You're no king! You're just a traitor who betrayed our tribe and uses the magic for evil!

Zant: *laughs again* My Midna... Did you really forget that all these people are the ones who hurt our tribe! They don't care! None of them do! You're just a speck of nothingness in their world!

Midna: *looks away and bites lip* That's not true!

Zant: But it is! It all is! But....

He draws the imp closer

Zant: If we can make this world ours Midna, we can take back our realm! That is why.... I need you... Not just for me, for all of our people! Lend me your power!

Midna: NEVER!

Zant: Fine then... I'll give you to the light world you covet!

Zant pushes Midna towards to rising suns Rays. A burning pain jolted through Midna, burning everything in her that made her who she was.... Midna let out a dying shriek... Before everything... Went bright...

---

Link: MIDNA?!

The wolf bounded over to the white imp laying on the ground.

Link: *nudges Midna with nose* M-Midna?

Hungary: *bends down and picks up Midna* She's so warm!

Link: No! Twili' can't get warm or in light! They'll ever die!

Hungary: *gasps* We have to help her, quickly!

Hungary and Link run inside quickly. They wouldn't let Midna die... Not this way...

Hungary: *sets Midna down on a bed*

The woman places a wet cloth on the imps forehead.

Link: *whimpers*

Hungary: China and the others should be here soon... They might be able to help... *sits next to Link*

Link: What if they can't... Midna will die... It's my fault for not being there! She's going to die and it's going to be my fault!

Hungary: No it isn't Link! We'll help Midna!

Midna: *breathes heavily*

China runs in with Japan, Germany, Italy, America, Russia and England.

America: Dude what's wrong with the white thing?!

Link: *bites America's leg*

America: OW!!!

Hungary: Shut up!

America: *rubs leg* Sorry...

China: What's wrong?

Link: Midna was burnt in the light! If she doesn't get help soon, she'll die!

China: I'll do the best I can...

--- 30 MINUTES LATER ---

Link was already crying. Was Midna going to die?

Midna: L....ink...

Link: Midna?!

Midna: Link... Please... Stop Zant for me...

Hungary: *grabs Midna's hand*

Midna: Please Link...

Link: No! I won't let you die!

Midna: What's the point... I'm useless...

Link: No you're not! You're my best friend!

Midna: *coughs weakly* Link... These people need you... You're the hero... Not me... It never will be... *gasps get faint*

Hungary: Midna don't say that!

Midna: But it's true... Link... I'm sorry...

Everyone even Russia starts to tear up.

Midna: Please don't cry... Please... *closes eyes* I'm sorry for letting you all care... It's my fault now...

Link: Stop it! Stop it please!

The room becomes quiet.

Midna: I have one last thing to say... I need to tell you... Where to find... The Mirror Of Twilight...

Voice: You did good Midna... I pass this life down to you...

Yellow orbs of light circle around Midna, lifting her into the air. Everyone closed their eyes. When they opened again, Midna was better... He color was back to normal and she sat up on the bed.

Midna: Thanks for not giving up on me...

_____________________________

I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS. PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THUS CHAPTER AND WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO NEXT! WHAT CROSSOVER OR WHO I SHOULD DO WITH MIDNA/LINK OR ANY HETALIAN CHARACTERS NEXT! TILL NEXT TIME,
Keep Calm and Be An Otaku