Chapter 1⃣

Ch 1-

The tanned girl giggled at Perrie's stuttering. Although, she found it kinda cute of her. Jade looked over at Perrie's music sheet and noticed that the song was from her Disney Movie 'Tangled'.

"You guys are singing 'At Last I See Light'? I love that song. It's so beautiful" Jade says trying to spark a conversation.

"Yes you are" the blondie says without thinking. Her crystal blue eyes widen once she realizes what she said and both Geordies are red in the face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Perrie began but Jade just chuckled at Perrie's cuteness.

"It's okay, thank you though. You're quite a cutie" Perrie couldn't say anything back. She didn't know what was happening. Whenever she had a crush on someone, she wouldn't get as nervous like how she is right now. Nervous is an understatement. Her mind is just going completely blank, too starstruck at the new girl's beauty and character. The new girl just called her cute.

"Ms. Thirlwall, please stand up and sing for us. Show us what you got" the teacher ordered Jade to do. She happily and seamlessly got up and coughed before opening her mouth and filled the room with an angelic voice. Everyone, especially Perrie, were absolutely astounded at the brunette's amazing voice. Perrie studied every one of Jade's movements. Like how her lips curved into a smile at every lyric or how the vein in her neck popped out a bit whenever she hit a high note. Perrie was in heaven, listening to Jade's voice and studying her movements until the phone rang which brought her back to reality and Jade to stop singing. Mr. Green picked up the phone.

"Yeah, yeah she's here....Okay, I'll send her up...bye" he hung up and announced

"Perrie, pack your stuff. You're going home" the blonde felt mixed emotions. Happy because well she hates school just like every kid and would do anything to go home. But also sad because she didn't want to leave the Geordie's side. Little did she know that Jade was already locked in her heart and would be with her everywhere she go.

Perrie was too shy to say anything so she just waved bye to Jade and completely forgot to say bye to her other friends.

-

She got out of the school and noticed her older brother Jonnie was in the car waiting for her. She chuckled and got into the car.

"Hey, why'd you take me out of school early?" Perrie asked her older brother.

"So it's Mary again. I'm having troubles and I want your advice. So I took her out to breakfast and she was dipping her fries in her milkshake. It reminded me of a time Jane was doing that once and started choking on it so I told Mary that and she got mad. I don't get why. You're a girl. Tell me why" Jonnie rambles. Mary is some girl he's dating right now and Jane is his ex. Perrie just did a facepalm and groaned loudly.

"This is why you took me out of school early? So I can give you advice? You know, I can be in music class. Having the time of my life" she smiles widely as she said the last sentence. A certain brunette in her mind.

"Yes that's why. Now tell me why she's so pissed at me" Perrie just rolled her eyes.

"You mentioned your ex, dip shit. She got jealous and left. Easy as that. She probably thinks you're still into Jane. Now, can I go back to class?" Perrie says eagerly.

"But I'm not though. It's just a story. And since when did you like going to classes?"

"Well to her it's probably more than 'just a story'. And I dunno. Just really love music" Perrie said again while smiling widely.

"Yous got a crush on someone. Who is she?" Jonnie is the only one in the Edwards family to know about Perrie's homosexuality. She's too afraid of what the rest of her family will say.

Perrie couldn't hide the blush that rose on her face. "Just another straight new girl. Nothing special"

-

Perrie was at home practicing some music notes but began to get frustrated when she couldn't hit one in particular. Just when she thought she had it hands down, it ended in a fail. Every single time it was a fail and the blonde kept getting angrier and angrier at every try. She was remembering how everyone in the class can do it except her. That bothered her. 'Practice makes perfect' seemed like some cheesy quote that was really bullshit, at the moment.

"Idiot. Try again" Perrie mumbles to herself after she used her rubber band to purposely snap her wrist harshly.

Another fail.

She groaned out in frustration and grabbed her pillows and throwing it and the wall with all her force.

Jonnie barged inside her room and said "hey hey what's with all the ruckus? I'm on the phone, dammit. Keep it down or no dinner" he left the room causing Perrie to get annoyed.

That's the beauty of siblings. One second you two are the best of friends, the next you annoy the shit out of each other