𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Idk if yall care or not but its my birthday ❤️
..................................................................
Y/n: Brittany I will NEVER be going in a haunted house ever again it took me 15 minutes to find you, you don't understand the torture i had to go through to get here.
B: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Y/n: What do you mean am i kidding you??

I signalled for her to start walking as we started walking away from the haunted house and toward other sites, me slightly still damp from having water spilt on me by one of the actors, and still traumatised by having to do more than half of the haunted house alone

B: You just meet mason fucking thames while i was running for my life!

Y/n: Okay first of all, who the hell is Mason Thames and second of all you're the one that wanted to go inside of that haunted house so don't come blaming me that you were running for your life missy.

B: How do you not know who Mason Thames is?? Look him up like right now.

I was highly confused i thought brittany was just joking with me but she's not the type to joke when it comes to the identity of people, i took my hand to my back pocket reaching and grabbing out my phone, turing it on and unlocking it as i went to google and looked up in the search bar “Mason thames” it took a second to load but on the screen it appeared with the exact brunette boy i had just ran into, he had been an actor from a movie titled the black phone, But that was the last thing i was focused on while reading about him all i could think about was the way his eyes looked, the way his hair was curled to the perfect extent, how his laugh could make everything alright, how his smile could fix all of the problems in the world, how he was all i needed. And most of all, how I have lost him.

I looked back over at Brittany acting like everything I was just thinking about meant absolutely nothing, as I shut my phone off and placed it back into my back pocket.

Y/n: Oh that's nice.
B: THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?? THATS NICE
Y/n: Yeah pretty much I mean it's not like I'm a fan or anything.
B: You are one weird girl..
Y/n: I know i am

It's true, I wasnt a fan or anything, but what wasn't true was that it wasn't just “nice” . It was amazing, it was magical, it was the best night of my life. But then i had to take a second and snap myself back into the reality of him being a celebrity just helping a random stranger stand up, that he's probably already forgotten by now, that's the worst part about love an experience that will forever be cherished by one and remembered, will be thrown away like trash to the other. And my experience with him was most likely thrown away like trash in his mind.