Chapter 23- The Demon Lord showns itself? Kazuma's anger!

The crew is sailing and Kazuma hears a voice in his head. "This isn't the full potential of your power as a swordsman is it?" The voice says. "Yo All might, was that any of the One for All welders right now?" All might tells Kazuma is wasn't any of them he was about to ask Kazuma who was that voice.

Kazuma doesn't let the voice get to him. A few mins pass and he hears the same voice but this time he is tell Kazuma to use his inner powers. "Inner powers? What!" Kazuma is confused. He closes his eyes and sees a demonic spirit infront of him. "Who the hell are you?" Kazuma asks. "Oh you don't know me, I am the power inside of you. Recently you took two swords am I correct?" The mysterious figure says. Kazuma tell him that he did take the two swords from a temple a few weeks ago. "I am the soul inside the Enma sword. You see Kazuma I was the one who lured you here to take the sword. If you don't believe me why do you think when that brat Nagant shot you. Your arm began to harden automatically? It was I Kazuma. The thing I used was Arnament Haki" Says the gloomy figure. "So whats your point? You here to kill me or torture me or something?" He asks. The being tells him that he doesn't wanna do any of that and explains to Kazuma that from now on he is his head talking to him just like the One for All welders. He asks the figures name and the figure tells him his name is Kenshuro.

Kazuma goes back to reality and acts as if nothing happens. Silvia looks at Kazuma who looks upset. "Is something wrong? You seem like your feeling upset." Kazuma lies and looks forward.

Meanwhile in a place where the buildings are all destroyed and dead people are around a person can be seen "do you feel that? It feels as if your sister has been released the castle someone has kidnapped her" one says. "I will find her" another one says. The both people identify themselves as mysterious demon lords. One is a girl with pink hair and pink eyes and other is a man with long black hair.

1 day later...

The crew is eating lunch and Zoro asks if once he gets to Luffy he will have to leave the crew. Kazuma understands since this is his active goal right now. "My goal is to be a strong hero, I will strengthen my devil fruit and master the Haki known as observation." Rayleigh tells Kazuma there is an observation Haki known as Advanced Observation Haki which instead of sensing the people's aura, you can get scan the people aura of the entire world to find where they are and you can also see a person's past if you are close enough to them. Kazuma agrees that he will learn the advanced one.

Few minutes later....

Kazuma senses immense energy. "Silvia, get next to me now! Zoro, Rayleigh on your guard." The crew is confused and Kazuma is quite serious. "What is this energy i'm feeling? Its very high and it feels like its approaching us." From out of nowhere the figure approaches. Its the pink haired demon lord. Silvia eyes widen. "O- ONEE CHAN?" Kazuma looks and identifies her. And realises this is Demon Lord Milim.

"So you're Silvia sister huh. What you want with her?" Kazuma asks. Milim asks Kazuma to had Silvia over. Kazuma refuses. "So let me get this straight, you want me to hand over Silvia to you? Why would I do that?" Milim says if he doesn't hand her over to her she is gonna kill Kazuma and the crew. As Kazuma gets angrier. Rage fills his eyes. "DEMON LORD MILIM, I'm not going to hand over to you. I couldn't a sh*t about you two being blood related. Ever since I came across Silvia, I've always wanted to kill you with my bare hands. Where were you when she in trouble being abused by the people, HUH!? This is why I've wanted to kill you, you've made her feel like this. She only just got happy to have someone care for her. YOU ABONDONED HER. I AM MORE OF A SIBLING THAN YOU EVER WERE TO HER!" The crew looks at Kazuma as he uses Observation haki on neutral.

"So you wish to fight huh? Then DIE!" Milim says...

To be continued...