If it was a thousand poisonous fruit trees, it would not only be exchanged for a few points. The price difference between ordinary building materials and branches with medicinal value is too great. The survival rate of branches of mutant fruit trees is quite high, and they can be transplanted.

 Shen Yu first took out the sofa in the hut from the space and put it behind Feng Qing, then took a fruit snatched from Gu Qing's hand, and handed it to Feng Qing.

 Feng Qing was also quite surprised. He didn't expect Shen Yu to guess what he was talking about as soon as he said it. No wonder they sent him in advance when they wanted to plot against his man. It was so clever that people thought about guarding against it.

 He threw the Thousand Poison Fruits to the person in the car, "Eat them all, and the poison will be cured." The sooner the poison is detoxified, the less he will suffer. He is really not afraid of being reprimanded, and no one dares to blame him. account.

 The people in the car were really surprised. He thought that Feng Qing had something unique, that he could cure even poisonous diseases, but he didn't expect them to have high-level detoxification fruit. "Thank you." He was sincerely grateful.

 Feng Qing didn't take it to heart, but asked Shen Yu, "Do you want to sell the branches?" He asked on purpose, for such a big tree with so many branches, it would be too wasteful not to change the crystal nucleus.

 Although it would be more profitable to grow a batch of thousand poisonous fruit trees by yourself, as long as people think about it, it is too easy to steal a few branches, so it is better to get the benefits from the beginning.

 What Feng Qing can think of, Shen Yu can naturally think of it too, his family has always kept a fruit tree of life, and he has seen all kinds of stealing methods, "Sell." The

 people in the Zhenlong patrol team are not fools, knowing that it is not a doctor who detoxifies, But when it comes to the detoxification fruit, I want to ask, people say that selling it is definitely a good thing, even if it is slaughtered it is a good thing.

 "Can we exchange it now? How many crystal nuclei?" People in their base died of poisoning almost every month. No base would want to have such a life-saving thing.

 The saddest thing about the Little Ice Age was not human beings, but mutant beasts. Human beings were still self-sufficient, but they could only solve their food and clothing by killing, and their hunting targets also included human beings.

 The mutant beasts around the base must not be scaled up. Once a herd of beasts is formed, the nearby bases will be in danger. The hordes of mutant beasts are too lethal, and many small gathering places have been wiped out.

 A base with a larger population attracts more mutant beasts, which is why all base patrols take turns going out every day. They have to deal with mutant beasts every day, and injury and poisoning are inevitable.

 If the toxin is not heavy, there is still the possibility of treatment, but if the toxin is slightly heavy, there is only one result, death.

 A thousand poisonous fruits that can immediately detoxify the poison of the fourth-level mutant beast, the level will not be lower than the fourth level.

 If a senior botanist came to plant the fourth-level mutated branches, the second-level mutated tree can still be expected, and the third-level is also possible, which is too rare.

 "Confirm the effect first and then talk about it." As soon as Shen Yu finished speaking, the people in the car quickly got out of the car. The effect of the Thousand Poison Fruit was really not a joke. After taking a few bites, their stomachs started to growl.