Zai Zai happily raised his hands up, "That's great, Zai Zai likes skating the most." It's a pity that the road is too short, so I slipped It will be there in a while.

 Zai Zai did not complain, but took out a seed from his pocket, urged out a bunch of strawberries, and handed the boy a big one, "Brother, brother, you eat." The boy was embarrassed to ask for it, Yi

 Han Nodding, he took it and ate it, "Thank you."

 "My name is Zai Zai, what's your brother's name?" Because others call him Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai, he still doesn't know his name, and thought he was called Zai Zai Zai Woolen cloth.

 Children are naturally close to children. If it was before the end of the world, older children would definitely not want to talk to five-year-old children, but the end of the world is different. There are not many children here, no matter how old they are.

 The reason why the boy keeps poking around is because he found a child in Yi Han's arms. Since he can remember, he has rarely seen children, let alone close contact.

 "My father said that if I survived, I should thank God for leaving a way, so he named me Xie Tian."

 "Brother Xie Tian, ​​you are great, can you take Zai Zai to skate in the future?" Don't think that Zai Zai is careless, he also knows to give benefits first, and then make conditions.

 Yi Han wasn't surprised at all, his family's cubs are such little monsters, when they have nothing to ask for, they don't even send out strawberries, even strawberry leaves.

 Xie Tian didn’t think so. Even if he hadn’t seen Zai Zai’s face yet, he still thought Zai Zai was too cute. “My brother will take Zai Zai to skate after finishing his work.” Zai Zai

 said very sensiblely: “ Brother, you have worked hard."

 Xie Tian didn't say anything, and went to work obediently. He and his mother were responsible for clearing the snow in the early stage. If the snow is not clear, other tasks cannot be done.

 Zai Zai naturally understood, he left a strawberry and handed the rest to his father, "Daddy eat it."

 Yi Han was not polite, he took the strawberry and ate it, "Zai Zai is so good. "Praising a child will give the child a sense of accomplishment. This is what the book says, and the one who is praised is indeed very happy.

 The father and son had nothing to do, so they watched other people busy from a distance. Fortunately, even the periphery was not messy, let alone rubbish.

 Littering is not allowed inside and outside the Zhenlong Base, and the surrounding area where I live is also cleaned up, otherwise the guards will be fined, and if they can’t pay the fine, they will be cleared out, and the surrounding area will not be allowed to live.

 Even though it is the outskirts, the Zhenlong base doesn't completely ignore it, otherwise it would be impossible for thousands of people to live in the outskirts and still be so clean and tidy.

 The Zhenlong base does not allow people on the periphery to build houses within five meters of the large wall, so there are houses only five meters away. Because the periphery is dangerous, the houses built by everyone are more concentrated.

 On both sides of the avenue, including within a kilometer to the left and right, houses are very concentrated. Basically, there is a house within three to five meters, but there are various shapes. There are post-apocalyptic model houses, earthen houses and metal houses, and ice nests built with ice and snow.

 In fact, we can see their living conditions from here. The doomsday model houses are all heated by crystal cores. It is a waste to build a doomsday version of the sewer system that can take a shower when it is started.