Captain America vs The Red Baron

FADE IN:

EXT. A BATTLEFIELD - DAY

The camera pans over a war-torn battlefield, with explosions and gunfire in the distance. Suddenly, we see Captain America (played by Chris Evans) charging towards a group of enemy soldiers, shield in hand. He effortlessly takes them down one by one, using his incredible strength and agility.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
(to himself)
This is what I was born to do.

Suddenly, a plane swoops overhead, and Captain America looks up to see the infamous Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen (played by Tom Hiddleston), piloting the aircraft.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
(under his breath)
Red Baron.

The plane banks around and flies towards Captain America, firing machine guns. Captain America ducks and weaves, dodging the bullets as he runs towards a nearby tank.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
(into his communicator)
This is Captain America. I need air support.

VOICE ON COMMUNICATOR
Roger that, Captain. Help is on the way.

As the plane circles around for another attack, Captain America leaps onto the tank and uses it as a platform to jump towards the plane. He latches onto the wing and climbs up towards the cockpit.

INSIDE THE PLANE

Manfred von Richthofen looks back and sees Captain America climbing up towards him. He pulls out a pistol and fires, but Captain America deflects the bullet with his shield.

MANFRED VON RICHTHOFEN
(smiling)
Ah, Captain America. I've been looking forward to this.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
(grimly)
I wish I could say the same.

The two engage in a brutal hand-to-hand fight inside the cramped cockpit, with Manfred von Richthofen using his superior fighting skills and Captain America using his strength and agility. Eventually, Captain America gains the upper hand and knocks Manfred von Richthofen unconscious.

EXT. THE BATTLEFIELD - LATER

Captain America stands victorious, watching as the Red Baron's plane crashes in the distance. He looks down at his shield, which is covered in bullet holes.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
(to himself)
I may need a new shield.

FADE TO BLACK.