War room

– Chapter 12
We used to be close, but people can go

From people you know to people you don't

And what hurts the most is people can go

From people you know to people you don't

— People you know by Selena Gomez

Genya Words replayed through her mind. Staring at her reflection she started to wander.

Who does she mean?

She was wearing a red dress that reached the floor, and the top was decorated with black patterns that look just like his color. Her eyeshadow was matching the dress, it being a red blush color. Also Genya had tied some of her hair up, a golden flower crown resting on top of her hair.

Tonight was the ceremony to show off Alina's talent of being a Sun Summoner.Milene only hopes that the girl won’t feel that nervous. At first Aleksander wanted to escort her to the Fete together but right now he is too busy preparing his speeches.

With that she started walking alone to the room. As she arrived she saw Alina and Genya by her side. “Alina, you look so beautiful,” Milene said as she observed the Black Kefta.

“ Alina” The general suddenly appeared, glancing over to Milene. His eyes showed adoration and love. “ Let us greet the King and Queen,” He said, offering his hand to Alina. “ I'll be right back,” he whispers to Milene ear before walking away.

Whispers and mutters filled the throne room as the general and the sun summoner entered, Making their presence known. Those around him cleared a path, moving out of his way as he approached the King and Queen.

"General," King Pyotr greeted,amused with his early submission.

"Tsar. Moy tsaritsa." The general said with a fake smile.And walk away nearing a small stage.

"Her name is Alina Starkov." he announced, then pausing to allow everyone to drink in her figure, and more importantly her Shu features. Typical tourist…

“And she will bring liberation to us all."

The General took two steps off the stage, shooting a quick glance to Milene as she was to focus on Alina. He felt jealous.