𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 (𝟐𝟎)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. She saying I don't wanna make money forreal pulling fast ones and to be honest I don't, not my derivative but I am up 40k off these thirsty stupid birds so it's safe to safe I am anyway." Emoni shrugged.

"Me loving my girlfriend is my whole personality so think it's fair. You see the tattoo bitch." He picked his water bottle up with his free hand.

"They be laughing at me thinking my man cheating when really I'm finna drop in yo shit and clear the airaaaa bloodclot idiattttt." She laughed.

"Kayo said I need to be hospitalized cause I told him I wanted a fifty tattoos but half of em half to be about you and that I need a hobby and some friends." He frowned, turning to Emoni for some reassurance.

"Well baby.. you know..." she scratched the side of her face. "I'm never judging you or how you'd like to display your love for me, but it's okay to make friends. Just don't let them convince you to do stuff that's out of character." Emoni said honestly.

"But I don't know how." He murmured again. She laughed at his sincere tone. "Nobody likes me but you."

"You treat everybody else weird." Emoni shook her head, squeezing his cheeks.

"Cause they are." He replied with a shrug.

"So do you want friends?"

"No but you guys obviously think I need some." He squinted. Sincere was a lot friendlier in high school. Approachable. The past six months definitely causes a shift in his personality that she didn't quite understand, but she also didn't mind. He still tended to her and his loved ones the same.

"You need to eat." Emoni changed the subject as she rubbed Sincere's stomach while he drove. She felt like this conversation would lead to a deeper one she wasn't quite ready to have, because she knew he wasn't and it'd go left.

"I do. I just can't cook. So if ion order sum ion eat and ion be liking what I order." He replied.

"Yeah but you're losing weight. You gettin small pa." She poked the side of his face and he hummed. "Appetite changed?"

He nodded. "I like your food." Sincere mumbled.

"Want me to cook when we get back?"

He nodded again. "Can you do  it every night? I'll pay you." He took his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I would but I have to work-"

"Why? Let me take care of you." He reached over and grabbed her wrist to bring her hand up to his face.

"No, that's nonsensical if I already have a job."

"But I wanna have more time with you."

"I don't wanna depend on you."

"Why?" Sincere squinted, making her hum out. He never understood. "If I can what's the problem?  Not even in exchange for nothing. You'd rather work genuinely?"

Emoni shrugged. "There's nothing I could do for you that would justify you being my only means of surviving."

"You can go to school though, I just want you to be with me. Instead of going to work just be my girlfriend, and I'll keep paying my bills like I already do, and whatever you wanna do I don't mind doing.. ion understand why it's such a hard no Emoni. Have I ever held something over your head?"

"No and I don't wanna give you the opportunity to." She reiterated. "Why do you mind? It's only four hours, six hours at a time a few hours a week. It's healthy space."

Sincere didn't respond and she just sighed and slouched.

"Now you don't wanna talk?"

He nodded and she held in a laugh. "That's not fair Sincere. You want me to be with you all day-"