𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 (𝟐𝟎)

13,187 words. longest chapter I've ever written actually bitches better be active fr. I like comment likes tbh it's cute n easier than commenting fr but I'm lazy

 I like comment likes tbh it's cute n easier than commenting fr but I'm lazy

Vote and Comment

Emoni sang loudly while Sincere sped toward the doctors office

Emoni sang loudly while Sincere sped toward the doctors office. They lived downtown and Monte's appointment was in Kennesaw, so of course he was going over the speed limit. He hated driving out to Cobb.

"Post a hunnit twenty k I bet you call my phone!" Emoni smirked as she recorded herself, feeling pretty as Sincere's hand came up to her head, rubbing the back of it for some odd reason. They were both so touchy.

"You look good." He murmured before switching lanes, slowing down to ninety while Emoni had fun beside him, holding the money in her lap of to her ear playfully.

He'd just taken her to the ATM so she was buzzed off of her first play. His DMs were always bad but when he really began to stack his noticed it was worse than ever, he just had his notifications off for the app because he was texted all day everyday by women he'd never seen it his life. It was unfamiliar to him because anyone that had followed him before was local to the area of city.

Emoni had to point out that they were all my Miami, Palm Beach, L.A, and N.Y. He didn't understand what she was insinuating initially but after looking at his page again he understood. Sincere drove a wide body 2023 black hellcat challenger. He was obviously over 6'3 in his pictures, taken by Emoni. And he obviously had money. But he also obviously had a girlfriend.

So she went through his D.M and talked to them, flirted, and asked them in they wanted to make money. He didn't mind, he just didn't like people thinking he was being friendly with them.

"Stupid ass bitch." Emoni mumbled, pushing her hair behind her hair as the girl blew her phone up from a text now number. It was O.V.

Sincere laughed. "Keep yo hair like for a few days that it's cute." He looked over again. She had a deep side part quick weave with dramatic baby hairs. The tips of her hair sat against her thighs. "She texting you?"