Chapter 9

She rolled around for the tenth time making me look up from far computer. She took her hair from the bun before she groaned going in a chuldpose. I ordered the item before i closed the computer and stood going over to her.

"Emily." I called making her look up at me. I sat next to her but she took she sheet and covered herself like a hermit carb turning her back to me. "Baby what's wrong." I asked trying to pull the sheet but she huddled everything under her.
"What do you want ill get you anything." I said only for the big ball to move to the table take up the paper and pen before putting it under sheet.
I smiled at her cuteness before the note pad slid out side.

I want ice cream.

"I can't give you that, your not to be eating or drinking cold things on your period, it'll make your cramps worse." I said and she snatched the note pad again just as the door opened and Chika walked in.

I motioned for her to be quite just as the note pad was thrown back out.
Then stop working and give me attention

I smiled before I put up the note pad. "Come let's cuddle." As the words left my mouth the sheet was re moved and she crawled into my arms. I laid back before I looked at Chika.
"We found out where her father is hiding." She said and Emily looked up at me before hiding her face in my chest. "Where?" I asked and she pulled out the tablet.

"Scum side of Brooklyn. Casey says he might be working with Kanji which is bad for us and her." She said and it was true, if he was working with Kanji he'll have to tell him about Emily. I groaned moving a bit to set her properly on my body.

"I'll have to send her to mom and dad then." I said but then she looked up at me with a glare. "I'm sorry princess but it's not safe if you stay with me. Okay, plus my mom will love you." I said but she turned her head away from me making Chika laugh.

"When do you wanna leave." She asked ready to call out pilot. "Next week I want her period to pass first." I said kissing her forehead she squirmed around me making me smile. "Next week Thursday then."
...

I woke up to movement. Seeing Emily roll over on me, throwing a leg over made me sigh knowing she's still with me in bed. But the I heard shuffling making me sit up.
The lights turned on and I saw-

"Dad?"

"Chika said that you'll be coming on Thursday but we were already on a flight here." He said standing from his seat. I looked back at Emily seeing the light was bothering her.

"Let's talk outside so she can sleep." I said and he looked down at her before nodding. Leaving the room I turned the lights off and the door agap just in case.

"And who's she?" He asked as we reached down stairs, I saw mom and my brother.
After a few talk and Chika told them about Emily since I wasn't in the mood for the talking. They moved to the kitchen to get food leaving me in the living room I was about to get to go to Emily when she came downstairs. In a spaghetti strap nightgown. It's kind of too short on her but who's looking. Alot of people are looking.

She saw me and sat on my lap still sleepy

She saw me and sat on my lap still sleepy. "Why did you wake up?" I as pulling her legs on the couch as I leaned on the  couch holding her close. "I went to pee." She said and i hummed rubbed her shoulder softly.
"My parents are here." I said to her and she looked up at me.

"Are you really going to send me away with them?" She asked moving up closer to me for warmth. "Emily as much as I want to hold you and keep you with me forever, things are getting too dangerous and i don't want him taking you as an advantage to get to me and the upper hand okay." I said sternly so she could understand I don't want to risk her life.

"But how will he know about me?" She asked and I run my fingers in her hair as i sighed. "He has your father and is giving your dad protection. And for your father to get the protection he'll have to tell Kanji everything. Including you being traded to me." I said and I felt her shake on me.

"Baby why are you crying." I asked sitting up and pulling her up to me. "I don't know, I don't want to be far from you. What if their mean to me. What if-"

"There is no what if okay, there not going to fuck with you trust me." I said, and they know how i get when they do shit I don't like.
"And I'm not going to be that far away, you can call and text me I'll even send you a gift so you can remember me." I said knowing damn well what I ordered for her is not just a gift.

"Okay." She said as I whip her tears with my thumb. I moved her head to my chest as i laid back down. "Go back to sleep okay I'm right here." I said just before I looked up and say them by the door way. Danielle was still sleeping in Chikas arms.

"So is she like your girlfriend." My brother said and I groaned not knowing what we are. "She mine and when she's over by you guys let me tell you now. If I find out that she had shed one tear i will mak you scream understand. And I'll just hid mom's cooking book." I said picking her up bridal style seeing she'd already asleep.

I looked at them and my father nodded his head before looking at my brother.
"Yeah yeah." He said and mom sighed.
"If she can't cook then i don't want her on my house." She said walking away. I rolled my eyes knowing Emily cooks better than most people in this house.

Laying in bed next to her she cuddled up in me as i wrapped my arms around her. Pulling the sheets up to cover us both.

I let my fingers play in her hair as i planned on how ill keep everyone safe along with dealing with Kanji.