Decision

(Shreya's parents decide that her marriage should take place with Siddharth.
But she had to suppress her love for Daya in her heart.

She knew very well that when she was in his presence, his pain would increase. So Shreya decides to leave the bureau six months before her wedding.)

Purvi: Shreya, is it true that people are saying that you have resigned?

Shreya : Yes

Purvi : But why?
Your marriage is six months away. I know you love Daya sir.
Y

ou still have time to stop this marriage. Talk to Daya sir.

Shreya: I decided after thinking carefully.

Purvi : But think about Daya sir.

Shreya: I know Purvi, but I have to think about my parents too. Even if I don't like Siddharth, my parents don't like Daya sir because every parent wants to see their daughter happy. Try to live a normal life like everyone else.

cid officers can never lead a normal life.

Purvi : But shreya

Shreya: Let's stop this story here, I don't want to lose my best friend when I leave here.

Purvi: hm ,  ok,    is that your last decision, you will marry Siddhata and forget Sir.

Shreya: I already said my decision,

.............................................................................................