Capture 6

Daya : husband and wife

acp : Yes Daya, is there any problem

Daya feels (When I thought of staying away from Purvi, this makes her closer to me.)

acp: Daya, you have to go on a mission tomorrow, so now both of you go home and pack your things

Daya : But sir

acp : What happened?

Daya : Sir, do we both want to go on this mission, we are raiding a drug gang, so me and Abhijeet can go.

acp : When you go as a couple, no one suspects. You two can go now.

Purvi: Ok sir.

Daya : Purvi, I will come to take you in the morning.

Purvi : Ok sir

Both left the bureau

Next day morning

Daya went to Purvi's house and waited for her to come.

Purvi: Ok sir, let's go, but sir, where is your car?

Daya: Purvi, we are going to a village, so we cannot go by car. ACP sir told us to go by bus.

Purvi: In the bus??

Daya : Yes, there is some problem

Purvi : Sir, I cannot go far in the bus, I am vomiting.

Daya : Don't worry Purvi, I am with you.

Purvi : Hmmm

They both started the journey.

Inside the bus

Purvi: How far do we have to go?

Daya: As the phone shows, there is still a long way to go. Purvi, are you fine?

Purvi : Sir I feel like vomiting

Daya: Wait, I have medicine to stop vomiting.

Daya takes medicine from his bag and runs to Purvi.

Daya : Purvi, drink this and sleep a little, then it will be fine

Purvi drank medicine and slept

After a while, Daya's eyes turned towards Purvi

Daya thinks
(She is sleeping like a little child.) At that time daya saw that Purvi was sleeping in an uncomfortable way. He put her head on his shoulder and he also slept.

After some time, Daya felt a touch on his chest. When he opened his eyes, he saw Purvi sleeping with her hand inside his shirt.

He suddenly remembered the dream he had the day before. He took Purvi's hand out from inside his shirt, but Purvi hugged him tightly.

Daya looked at Purvi and smiled and hugged her.

Daya : Purvi get up now we reached the destination.

The two of them went to the village. When they went, the people of the village were watching them.

An old woman came near them.

Old Women: Who are you? I have not seen you in this village before.

Daya : We are new to this village. From today we are staying in this house. I am Daya, this is my wife Purvi

Ow: ok, I am in the next house (she looks at Purvi) Your wife is very beautiful. You are very lucky to have such a beautiful wife (purvi blush )
where are your parents

Daya : We only have two of us.

ow: OK, then I'm going. You have to clean the house, you do your work.

ow left there. Purvi and Daya entered the house and called ACP sir and informed that they have come to the village.