𝟒𝟐. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?

Start from the beginning

He had always categorically refused to be considered my friend so that was already an incredible achievement for me. Louis Tomlinson was my friend. The only downside to this situation is that the kisses and all the other stuff seemed to have gone by the wayside. It was as if we had entered into an unspoken agreement that since we were now friends we were not to screw it all with certain bullshit.

It could be done, it wasn't that difficult, we just had to overlook the fact that he would gladly fuck me and the fact that I was in love with him. Easy.

I was a little less convinced that evening, when I took him to a pub for a drink and some fun. After all, it was a vacation and we wanted to do something a little different than spending the evenings watching movies.

Everything went well at first, we were having a blast commenting on the video call we had with Niall where he had done nothing but eat, teasing the locals about how they dressed and bad mouthing some of our college professors.

It all started to go downhill on Louis' sixth beer. I had tried to contain myself because even though the pub wasn't too far from my house, I still had to keep the necessary rationality to recognize the streets.

Louis, not having these problems, continued to drink without being too scrupulous. His speeches began to make less and less sense until he came to a "Harry you have to walk me to the bathroom"which sounded more like an order.

"Can't you get there on your own?" I asked him.

"Sure, I'm not stupid but if you don't come too, it's useless for me to go" he answered, chuckling evidently tipsy.

"I don't understand," I replied, taking a sip of beer directly from the bottle.

"Would you prefer the blow job in front of everyone?" I almost choked on the bottle and while I coughed all he did was keep giggling and drinking beer.

"Okay, now let's stop with this one" I said pulling the beer away from him "and let's go home it's better." He chuckled once more.

"Perfect, the mattress is even better than the bathrooms!"

I shook my head and took his hand. I dragged him out of the pub. The short ride seemed to go on forever as he kept hanging on my arm, licking my ear and whispering things like "I can't wait to wreck you" which certainly didn't help me keep control.

When I got home, I was thankful that Gemma wasn't in the room otherwise I would have had to explain. I dragged Louis a bit into the bedroom to try and put him to sleep but he didn't seem to feel the same way. I didn't have time to completely close the bedroom door that he literally jumped on me, starting to kiss my neck and then move on to my lips and to my great regret I had to admit that I didn't stop him.

My first thought was 'Oh fuck everyone, including my common sense' but soon after I realized that first of all I was taking advantage of him, as he was not lucid, and also that I was about to throw in the bin what we had with effort built. If we had done something he would never have forgiven me and I myself didn't want it to happen that way. So when he threw me onto the bed and positioned himself on top of me, I stopped him.

"Hey hey Lou, stop. You're drunk, you don't know what you're doing," I whispered trying to block him.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, as well as I know that I want to fuck you" he answered and then darted on my lips but I turned my head sideways so that only my cheek meets it.

"No Louis, it's not true. It's not what you want and if I let you do it tomorrow you'd hate me" I tried to explain.

"I would never hate you! I like you!" Louis said with an innocence that freaked me out.