Ain't Like that other Nigga

Rikeya finnished talking with Rachel about her days she had to work as she sat on her couch and watched Love and Hip Hop. Rikeya was honestly irritated about Diamond little attitude but she was gonna let it go because she didnt want her to find out that way in the first place.

But at they're date tomorrow, they were gonna talk about it along with other things she had questions about. Like what job she got because she doubts she work at a desk in a office.
******
The next Day.....

Diamond woke up ealry and took her shower quickly so she could check up with her workers and see if they sold some of they new stuff.

"You came in late again, I know what you were doing"Diamond mom, Crystal, said as Diamond came into the kitchen.

Diamond little five year old brother and 14 year old sister was in the kitchen eating cereal while watching Spongebob.

"Yeah and whats that?"Diamond asked as she messed with her brother's hair and pushed her sister.

"You out there selling dope...and dont deny it because the streets talk" Crystal said as she drunk some of her coffee.

"Ma' that dope I'm selling is taking care of yall and you know damn well you heard that shit from Zay,you dont even be in the streets"Diamond said as she laughed at her mom.

Crystal nearly choked on her coffee,"Watch your mouth".

"What ever"

"I don't want nobody in this house teaching bad things to my kids, your the worst influence on them"Crystal said eyeying Diamond with anger.

"No she not mom,Diamond dont even be here like that"her younger sister, Daja said as she rolled her eyes at her mom.

"Yeah ma'"said her little brother chiming in.

Crystal hit Daja on the head and made both of them go into the living room to eat.

Diamond was slowly getting irritated;her mom always had an attitude about something.

"Ma' now you doing to much. The fuck you mean I'm a bad influence and you dont want me in your house. I paid for this fucking house and the shit in my name. But dont even stress I'll be out this bitch tommorow"Diamond said as she grabbed her phone and keys off the counter.

She didnt have time for her mom's anger problems;she loved her mom but hated the way she acted sometimes.She always acted  like having her was a mistake or some shit.
*******
Rikeya woke up in a good mood as she went to the gym with Alexis down the street from her house.

"So what time is your date?"Alexis asked as they sat down exhausted and sweaty.

"Eight"Rikeya said as she drunk from her water and wipped her face with a towel.

"Where yall going"Alexis asked.

"She wouldnt tell me, but I hope its not a real fancy place where I cant get full off a meal"

"Your fat ass,always worried about food"Alexis said as they both started laughing.

"Hell yeah, I dont want to go out to eat after I go out to eat"Rikeya said as she rolled her eyes.

"How you know she even taking you out to eat?"Alexis asked.

"What the fuck else we gonna do,miniture golf?Do Dee really look like the type to golf at night?"Rikeya asked as she laughed at the thought.

"Naw, but you better get that hair and nails done before you go so she can know its real" Alexis said as they laughed and went there separate ways.