꓃.3

Later that day.

-

It's already night time and everyone is enjoying each other's company. "Toast everyone!"

The oldest said; As Everyone cheered.

They've given a time to rest since their schedule for today is done. Everyone is busy chit-chatting

.

"Hyung... How does it taste?" Ni-ki is curious since he barely drinks alcohol in his life. Though sometimes his Hyung's allows him but only with alcohol that has a low percentage of getting drunk.
"It's kind of bitter... Do you wan-" Jake's sentence was cut off by Ni-ki's followed up question "then why do you drink it??" "Because I'm big and old enough to do so" "big? I don't see it... You're shrinking everyday Hyung.." Ni-ki said holding his laugh while Jake just looked at Ni-ki with a disbelief face.

"Your just getting taller than me.. stop making fun of my height" Jake said while cutely sulking. Too cute that Ni-ki wants to keep him in his pocket forever, too bad heeseung won't want that to happen.

"Let me join you guys" as if someone summoned him. Heeseung appeared out of nowhere. "Heeseung Hyung!" "Hyungie" the both of them said at the same time .
"Hmm.." heeseung as always, sat beside Jake as he put his hand at the latter's tiny waist, side hugging him. "Hyung you smell like alcohol..." Ni-ki said as he put his hand to cover his nose. "Sorry, I think I drank too much today" heeseung slightly panicked because Jake doesn't like the smell of strong alcohol and so is the youngest.

"I'm just going to take a shower for a while, okay?" "Alright Hyung. After you take a shower, let's go to sleep since you seem tired too. I mean we're all tired" jake being a ball of sunshine, being alive as ever.

"Ni-ki! Come here I'll show you something ! You'll love it!" Sunoo said
"Alright, go to your sunoo Hyung. Just go to bed early okay? Don't stay up late. Also don't be noisy because sunghoon and Jay might be sleeping already." Jake said, as he pats Ni-ki head softly reminding him like a little kid "Hyung I'm not little anymore but okay. Take care of heeseung-Hyung and sleep well Jake-Hyung" Jake just smiled at the younger as he stood up to go to heeseung's solo room.

Heeseung's 'not so solo room' is like Jake's personal room too. Because he always sleeps there since 'Heeseung isn't used to sleeping alone' it's an odd excuse but (everyone knows heeseung is not afraid of sleeping alone. In fact he likes being alone but it's Jake we're talking about here) heeseung thinks it's a very infective excuse 'cause afterall, he have Jake besides him every night .

..

"Hyung, are you done?" Jake said as he knocks . "Come in jaeyun." .