19 ✗ the distraction in the form of my tutor

Start bij het begin

"Oh uh- sure." I get up from my seat and walk over to him.

He hands me the dry-erase marker and I read the question.

He wants me to draw a picture of a certain scene in the book we're reading.

God, college English is so much better than high school English.

Plus the teachers are hotter.

I draw a shitty stick figure diagram of the scene and I hear some people laughing, including Finn.

"Could you explain your drawing?" He asked me.

No.

"Uh yeah- basically Josie is murdering her mother after she found out she was cheating on her father with their neighbor."

"Your picture looks like a horse!" Someone yells out and everyone bursts out laughing.

"Sorry, I'm not Picasso." I chuckle.

"Good work, blue." Finn chuckles and I hand him back the marker.

I feel his hand brush up against mine and my face immediately begins to heat up so I quickly walk off.

Tutoring with Finn is starting to get difficult.

I can't even tell you how many times I checked him out instead of focusing on whatever he was telling me.

Even right now!

He's wearing a white button-up with black slacks and his usual glasses.

Very normal outfit for a teacher but Finn doesn't look like a normal teacher!

He has abs, he's tall, he's young and sexy!

UGH NO!

Focus Sahar!

The rest of class goes by excruciatingly slowly and I'm not gonna lie, I was only paying attention for about 25% of the entire class.

I kept checking out Finn's perfect ass in those slacks.

"Blue...a word?" He says and I let out an internal groan.

"We'll be outside," Rosie says and I nod before walking down to his desk.

"You wanted to see me, professor?" I tease.

"Why were you late?" He asks, not bothering to look me in the eye.

"I slept in," I admit.

"Why? Did you not sleep?"

"I was busy working on an Econ essay." I lied.

Truth is, some nights I just can't sleep.

I get so damn overwhelmed with school and now this fucking stalker, I just can't get my brain to stop thinking.

I just lay in bed, look at the ceiling, and think.

"Alright...is everything okay? Any messages?" He asks.

"Nope. Have you gotten any?" I ask.

After Finn was taken last weekend, he's been on edge and I don't blame him.

Sometimes I get texts from him saying he wants to check up on me when in reality I know it's the fact that he just can't sleep and wants to keep his mind off of our stalkers.

"No, thank god."

"That's good..."

"Right, well I have another class to teach soon but I will see you later for another tutoring session?"

"Yes! See you later."

"Bye." He says, sending me a small smile.

"Bye."