Prologue

Our story begins unlike most others. You were a powerful time patroller, Y/N Gotarri, currently engaging in a chase scene, rushing after two of history's most wanted criminals.

These two entities had tried to escape by traveling through the very fabric of time itself. However, you weren't going to let them get away that easily.

As you flew at high speeds, you could see them in the distance, however you couldn't seem to catch up to them

Y/N: Stop! In the name of The Time Patrol, You two are under arrest!!

???: Oh Please, if you think we're just going to then ourselves in just because you said so, you're more stupid than you look

Suddenly the device on your wrist began to make some strange noises, eventually a voice called out to you through a little radio on said device.

??? (Radio): Y/N, I'm sensing some strange signals, and they're only getting stronger the further you go in! Turn back now!

Y/N: Supreme Kai of Time! I can't do that, I hope you'll understand, we've been chasing these two for months and we're so close!!

Chronoa (Radio): Y/N, I don't know what will happen to you if you go any further than this! Turn back now! That's an order!!

Y/N: ...

Chronoa (Radio): Y/N...? Y/N answer me!! Y/N—

With the press of a button, you shut off the communicator and rushed forward. You didn't care what happened to you. It was your job to protect history, and you were going to hold that job down.

Y/N: I'm sorry, Supreme Kai of Time...I know I shouldn't go further, but I've come to far to back down now!

With that you bolted into the distance, your hair beginning to glow a radiant red as you gritted your teeth.

In an instant, your aura overtook your entire body in the form of a beautiful red blaze of flames for no more than a few seconds, transforming you into a Super Saiyan God.