- . Chapter 10 ; Dialogue

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yeah.. I feel bad about saying the things I said yesterday.. he must be angry with me."

"I'm sure he will forgive you.. we have?"

"I'm surprised we did.. Tsireya was sure set on it. Heh."

"Tsireya... she seems sweet... though she went to talk to Lo'ak last I saw her.. did she tell you?"

"No? What did they talk of?"

"I'm not sure."

"Strange."

"Can I ask you about something involving her?"

"Yes of course."

"What did you do to Tsireya and Lo'aks relationship?"

"Nothing really..."

"Then why does he resent her so?"

"Because of how it went down.. after the fight.. we grew up of course.. and then our families promised the eldest to the only daughter."

"So is that why he does not blame you..?"

"I believe so... I never knew of his feelings."

"I'm sorry.. that must have been.. a terrible situation."

"Yeah.. I never got to talk to him about it.."

"I'm sure Tsireya didn't know how to act either."

"She was actually accepting about it more than he was.. which is very surprising."

"I'm sure she only wanted to make her family happy."

"Yeah?.. I know you don't mean it but.. it's kinda rude."

"You were promised, not bound to love... are you telling me you love her?"

"I did... I didn't know how to cope with you being gone.. neither did I ever think we would see each other.. we had to think you and Tuk were dead."

".. Are you mad she is with Lo'ak right now?"

"I feel a sense of betrayal.. but I didn't expect anything different."

"You are.. a good brother.."

"No I am not. I've accepted that."

"You are though... we all make mistakes but you are picking up for them."

"Thanks.. Y/N."

They were silent as they laid in each others arms for a few moments before Neteyam finally gained up the strength to finish out his question.

"What was Tuk like before.. she died?"

She paused at his sentence blinking back tears as she bit inside her mouth trying to hold herself together. She never thought she would have this conversation with him even if it was needed. She hated thinking back on it but she knew it was for the better.

"She was... beautiful. She was sweet and innocent and.. challenged."

She paused on her tongue as she looked down at the sand.

"She was freaked when you guys did not come back.. everyone assumed you all died in that fire... we cried for months. But she soon found comfort in living with me as I took care of her... she enjoyed catching fish just like me.. and soon was growing to learn the ways fully."

"She was always.. stubborn."

Y/N laughed at his expression and nodded her head.

"She was content even if she shed tears.. she was accepting and one of the best things I had in that first half of the year you guys left... but when she died.. she was like a burden left on the clan and.. especially my heart.. no one forgave me."

He looked down at her as some tears fell off of her cheek and he swayed her hair behind her face giving her a kiss. He soothed her hair and dragged his fingers through it gently.

"I forgive you.. because it was not your fault.."

"Do you.. really think that..?"

"Yes.. I wouldn't lie."

"T-thank you Nete."

"No.. thank you for telling me.. for putting my mind at ease.."

She dug deeper into his chest as she closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat gently.