- . Chapter 4 ; Memories

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

3 Years Later...

The grasp and break oan f dawn, it was up for awhile long now, almost close to eclipsing at this point. The day was as regular as any other and felt duller than the next.

Y/N's eyes awakened for the day, not crusty but hazy from the last. Her vision blurred and came into focus moments later like a lens in a camera adjusting to the newfound perspective.

She was distant but close to consciousness, as she lay flat on her back staring straight up at the ceiling. She felt gray and empty waking up on the ground, not cold or hot but content.

Ewya, why do I have to keep waking up each day? My pain is full and I feel useless to the clan. My purpose is futile to everyone and my failure is seen throughout everyone here. No one sees me.

The members of the clan roamed throughout their camp lively, it was questionable how she slept in so long. They made bundles of noise, kids laughing and screaming around and playing with each other to make the days time go by until they had things to do or food to eat.

Y/N lay alone in her tent, staring forward endlessly and hopelessly, her eyes burned in pain. She looked tired day after day even though it was clear she got enough sleep. They hoped they would fall carelessly back asleep for maybe a few moments or more, begging through facial expressions, picking up a hand to reach out upwards. Maybe she could finally ascend to Ewya and feel more connected as she once did. Laughter and happiness she pleaded and begged for it endlessly every single day, but what she wanted to make happen was forever gone.

What was so special about the day that she needed to wake up at this time? Compared to other days it was so early, it was as if she was daydreaming in her sleep.

She finally pushed herself forward sitting up in her spot and looking down at her legs and hands laid out. Time passed as she blankly stared down at herself pondering and going blank in her head, nothing but black sitting in her mind. She did this frequently every morning even if it killed her.

She finally regained her full consciousness back and lifted her head standing up and gathering her things for the day. She knew she had food to get and stuff to get done to take care of herself. No one in the clan took care of or noticed her anymore after everything that went down the last 3 years and mainly in the middle of those years.

She barely spoke to anyone or spoke at all afterward, what was the point if you were shamed and almost thrown out? Detested and bashed.