Chapter 6 - got elvish weapons and meeting Radagast The Brown

Start from the beginning

Bit later, we heard someone yelling at us while coming to us and quickly as well "thieves! Fire! Murder!" Everyone saw 8 or 9 rabbits pulling a sled with a little man on it. Everyone in the company has their swords, a bow and axes out to attack him at any moment but... I did something a little bit different, my eyes widened, my jaw dropped and then pointed at the Rhosgobel rabbits and the sled, but Fíli moved me behind him to protect me. When the man stopped in front of Gandalf, Gandalf said to him happily with a sigh of relief "Radagast! Radagast the brown!" Gandalf put his sword away before walking to Radagast with a smile and when Radagast saw and heard Gandalf, he smiled as wall, then Gandalf and Radagast started to talk not before getting a stick insect, while I kept looking at the Rhosgobel rabbits, Sophie looked over to me and saw my shocked face so she giggled at it, then said to me "you are so jealous that he can do that with his rabbits but you can't do it with your rabbits." I looked at her still shocked and then said to her "hell yea! I wish that I can do that with my rabbits, my baby boys and girls but... stay no I can't because I'm here with you and my babies are hella lazy, the only times that they move is for food or for water, hide away and sometimes to play with their brothers or sisters but... if they did that, I would be so happy about it though and I miss them dearly." Few minutes later, Radagast finished telling Gandalf about what happened to him at Dol Guldur, Gandolf gave him a smoke of his smoking pipe, Radagast calmed down enough to show the sword that got from Dol Guldur.

15 minutes later, Radagast was leading the orcs away from us, the company, Sophie and I hiding behind a big rock waiting for Gandalf's signal and then Gandalf said to all of us "come on!" Everyone started to run in a line while following Gandalf, I was running next to Fíli and Kíli, and Sophie was running next to Bilbo and Nori. After we nearly passed the big rocks, Thorín stopped running because he saw Radagast riding by with the orcs as fast as they could go. Gandolf saw that and quietly said to us "stick together" we started to run again but going a different way this time. While running, I was falling behind everyone because I was getting more and more tired and getting out of breath. Bofur saw that I was falling behind so he quickly picked me up. When he did that, I said 'thank you' to him kindly, and everyone kept running until Thorín and everyone else stopped running behind a big rock but Ori kept running though so Thorín quickly pulled him back by saying 'ori! No!', then Ori stopped running and then he stood next to Bilbo. I noticed that Sophie had been picked up as well by Norí. Gandalf shouted at Thorín. After that, we started to move again by Gandalf saying to us "go, come on, quickly, come on!"And then thorín asked him "where are you leading us?!" Gandalf just looked at him and then they followed after the company.

Few minutes later, we ran next to a rock that is enough to hide us so everyone got to it and then we leaned against it, so we can hide from the orc that is above us, while everyone is trying not to make any sound, thorin looked at kíli and then gave him a signal to shot the warp and the orc, then Kíli quietly got his bow and arrow ready. Then he ran from the cover and then stopped, then turned around and then Kíli quickly shot warp and a orc was riding it, before the orc warn the other orcs, Kíli shooted it, so the orc and the warp rolled down to the company, Sophie and I, Norí and Bofur put Sophie and I back down because Sophie and I felt bit better. When the orc and the warp got to the bottom and stopped rolling, the orc got up and ran at us with its weapon at the ready but Dwalín attacked at it, and then killed it with help of Bifur, Bofur and the others.

We heard some howling in the distance and then we heard Gandalf shout at us "MOVE!? RUNNN!?" and everyone started to run for miles (I just guessed bc I can't tell on the movie), luckily Sophie and I kept up with them this time. We stopped running by some trees, everyone heard Gloín shout and then pointed at the orcs "there they are!!" Then I quickly said to myself out of breath "fuck me, if the orcs don't killed me, all of this running will." Gandolf quickly looked at me worryingly, he started to move quickly while saying to us and pointing a different way "this way! Quickly!" Started to run away while leading everyone away from the pack, while running, I kept singing a song in my head 'just keep running, just keep running, just keep running, running, running' over and over, all of us stopped running again few minutes later because of the orc pack was all around us, Kíli yelled to his uncle "more coming!" Thorin turned right around to see where to go next, then he yelled to Kíli while looking around still "KÍLI! SHOT THEM!" Sophie and I are ready to attack the orcs at any moment but inside, we were shitting ourselves so bad from this and then everyone realised that Gandalf Was missing, kili shotted at one of the orcs and killed it. Sophie and I ran to Thorín, Bilbo, Dwalin, Bombur and bofur, someone said to us "where's Gandalf?" and then Dwalín said to us "he has abandoned us!" Orí shot at one of the warps with his slingshot but it just jumped off of its head, Thorín shouted at us "hold your ground!" He got his sword out and got ready to fight. Everyone was ready to fight beside him, but Gandolf popped his head out of a hole and then shouted "this way, you fools!" Everyone started to get to the hole that Gandalf is in.

When we got to the hole, the first person went into the hole was Bofur, then Bilbo, then Balín, then Sophie, then Gloín, I was back of the line because I fallen back, I looked behind me while getting to the hole and I saw that one of the warps, that doesn't have a rider on it is getting bit too close to me and the others so I quickly checked if Kíli or Thorín noticed it or not and they haven't so I jumped onto its muzzle and then I started to stab it in its real fast with my hidden blades, I knew that Thorín and Kíli saw me on the warp, killing it because I heard Kíli shouted to me "NO! LITTLE ONE DON'T DO THAT! YOU WILL BE KILLED!?" And I shouted back while killing the warp "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!". When I knew that the warp was dead, I jumped off of it and then ran to Kíli and Thorín, when I got to them, Kíli quickly picked me up and then ran to the hole, and then jumped into it with Thorín. When we got to the bottom, kíli put me down and then everyone heard a horn, then a fight and then a dead orc rolled down to us, Thorín saw that It had an arrow sticking out of it so he walked to it and then pulled the arrow out of it, then looked at it and then said with hatred in his voice "elves" thorin threwed the arrow away, and when he was about to say something to me, Dwalín said to us " I can't see where this path leads, do we follow It or not?" and then Bofur said at that while everyone walking through it "follow it, of course" I yawned before I followed them but Kíli saw the yawn so he picked me up again and then started to walk to the others, I put my head on his shoulder and then closed my eyes. When I did that, I fell right to sleep.