lunch and questions

A/N some one convince me to stop making angst chapters of these two 😭🤚

The two soon made it to mondstat. They ordered there food and sat at a table waiting for it to come.

As they waited venti noticed people started to looked st them. Venti understood why it wasn't every day you seen diluc hanging out with some one or atleast hanging out with venti.

Doluc noticed and sighed "don't pay attention to them venti "he mumbled for only venti to hear.

Venti nodded and sighed a bit but was back to Happy when there food came. Venti and diluc started to eat each of them staying quite.

After some time they finished eating and walked around the city. Venti kept noticing people staring or talking about them but he tried not to think much of it. Soon though some one approached them and made a comment on them

"Master diluc my my I didn't know you hung out with a bard especially this one" they said as they looked at diluc.

Venti looked at them annoyed "and that's a problem?" He said crossing hes arms 'if only she knew who the he'll she was talking about' venti thought to himself.

Diluc looked at them with an annoyed and pissed off look "you don't get to decided who I hangout with"  he said raising hes voice a bit.

The lady rolled her eyes annoyed "im just saying it's not even day you see master Diluc hanging out with some one normally your alone" she said before walking off.

Venti sighed  as he put hes arms down. Diluc looked back at him "your notnupset are you?" He asked.

Venti looked at him "what are you kidding me...if she knew who she was talking to she would be on her knees begging for forgiveness " venti wished to diluc as he giggled "anyways what should we do now" venti asked

Diluc shrugged "I thought we where supposed to do whatever you wanted to do not me"  he said crossing hes arms.

Venti sighed annoyed "yes I know...unless...hehe...your willing to buy me new cloths" he suggested

Diluc sighed "whatever...just don't go crazy you stupid bard " he said before they went to get venti some new cloths.

Venti was excited  since he hadn't had different cloths for a long time so he was very happy.

After a bit they got to a place that sold cloths in mondstat. The two went inside and venti started to looked around.  Doluc waoted by the door for him to get done, he didn't  really care what venti got as long as he was happy.

After some time venti  finished picking  some cloths out and diluc bought them for him .

Diluc seen how happy venti was and it made him happy.

After some time they made it back to the winery  and venti went up to dilucs room placing hes newly bought  cloths on the floor.

"Well master diluc I'm gonna go take a bath...ehe your very welcome to join me" he said giggling before  he left.

Diluc rolled hes eyes but he was actually considering it but didn't as he sighed.

A/N ahh short chapter im tierd and will rest befor I  post a longer chapter as an apology!!

Word count 555