"you must want yo face fucked or something"

i flipped her over so now her back is up against the car now,  I slowly slid my hands up her shirt to brush her nipples a little before pulling her closer,  she moaned a little bit before looking me dead in my eyes.  i love the fact she never wears a bra it's just easy access to sucking her titties anywhere.

"Don't make me wet Ken, if you can't finish it? don't start it" She said before pushing me away.

"Aww can't take the shit you dish out huh?" i said before grabbing her face.

"Open"

She opened her mouth slowly as i stuck my thumb in & watched her lick & suck it until i heard her whimper.

Luckily we were on the other side of the car & her little friends couldn't see us,  i slid my hand in her pants & fuckkkk she was so wet i didn't even know a mfka could get wet this fast but she always amazes me,  I could feel her pussy throbbing & pulsing waiting for me to do way more than feel it.

"who's slut are you?"  I said while softly smacking her face with my other hand. 

"Yours baby,  please fuck me i can't take it"  She said while grabbing my arm to stop me from touching her pussy some more.

I wanna beat the breaks off this bitch pussy right now,  i took my hand out of her pants & licked my fingers clean while looking her dead in the face.

"Can i taste you like that? no fair daddy"

"Nah you ruined that privilege when you decided to act an ass pulling up on me like you ain't got no sense" I said walking away from her unlocking my car.

"Where tf are you going??"

"Away from yo ass & thanks for letting me know bout that party tonight too" I said winking & hopping in my front seat.

Goofy ass girl I already told her i'm not doing this toxic shut no more, I started my car & pulled off, I headed straight towards my house so i can go get dressed & get back on my bullshit tonight, ain't no hoe gon tie me down & try to keep me to themselves i'm nobody's property & I think that's where Jada fucked up at.

Before I could stop at the next light i get a phone call from my nigga Dee, I picked up ASAP i already knew what she was calling for.

"Yooooo we to that party tonight??"

"You already know we outside tonight"
I said laughing.

"Man why tf did Jada just pull up to ol girl house on some crazy shit & had the NERVE to try to fuck me after?"

"AGAIN????" She said trying to act all surprised.

"Man yes again!"

"Where you at right now?"

"i'm on my way to the spot to pick out a fit real quick why wassup?"

"Shittt nothin i'm with Lay we just bored hurry up & get dressed nigga!" She said impatient.

"Niggas love lookin pretty for the hoooessss" Lay said screaming in the background.

"Woooooowwww! Lay you the biggest hoe!" I said shocked.

"Lying is crazy!" Lay said while trying to grab Dee phone.

I laughed before hanging up the phone on them hoes & pulled in my driveway, I locked my car doors & walked up stairs & headed straight into the shower, as i'm walking out the bathroom i hear my phone going off nonstop from down the hall only thing i can think of is this bitch jada blowing my phone up from a TextNow number.

*** Unlocks Phone ***

Dee:
You done yet mfka ?? it's almost been 2 hours!

Unknown#:
Don't let me catch you at that party tonight Ken 😘 i'll definitely be popping up.

Man I wish this bitch would leave me tf alone already, I locked my phone back & continued to get dressed i'm trying to find a new bitch tonight fasho. I did one more fit check in the mirror & i was out the door, I stopped at the corner & grabbed me a couple woods so i can roll up.

*** Phone Buzzes ***

It was Dee calling again, i picked up.

"wassgooodddd i'm on my way there"

"Man hurry up it's hella hoes here!" She said on the other end all hyped up

"DAAAAAMNNN HER ASS FAT AS FUCKKKKK" Lay said screaming in the background again.

"Alright man i'm coming now"

I hung up the phone & headed straight to the party.

......TO BE CONTINUED.