The Daughter, The Angel, and The Father ❦

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I..I look so ridiculous, do I..?", Gabriel asked me with soft hesitance in his mouth. I looked at him, slightly gasping at his question and I slowly moved my hand to softly caress his face. I made a gentle grin on my face.

"You look amazing, Gabriel. Absolutely amazing.", I responded, soon leaning in and giving him a soft peck on his lips. His face was blushing slightly as he was kissed slightly and he smiled back to me.

"Thank you, dove..I really just..want to make a good impression on your father."

I caressed his face with my thumb once more. "It's okay, Sweet Angel! My dad is very kind and generous. He's not gonna harm you, love.", I assured him.

The handsome angel took soft and quiet deep breaths as he held onto my hand that was caressing his face gently.

"Okay..Okay...", Gabriel muttered to himself as I saw that he was trying to keep calm. After a few moments, he was finally back up to his graceful self.

I'm gonna be honest, I have never seen him nervous in my entire life. He was always brave and fearless, as well as intimidating (well to some of his Alternates). I guess he was silently afraid all of this may change when my dad meets him.

I moved my caressing hand to the top of his head and ruffled with his golden hair a little bit to calm him down more. Gabriel seemed to like it as he looked up and slightly smiled.

After a moment, I stopped and looked at him. He seemed to be carrying some sort of bag brown around his shoulder. I curiously looked at it. "What's in that bag, Gabe?"

"Oh. Some of our favorite books we read.", Gabriel answered as he looked at his bag as well.

"Amazing! We can show them to my dad and we may read together! This is gonna be sweet, Gabriel!", I commented with enthusiasm in my voice.

The sweet and handsome angel chuckled slightly and adjusted the bag a little bit to make sure it stays secure on his shoulder.

He looked back at Six and the alternates, who were disappointed to see him go. "Boss, will you come back soon?", the hooded pale man asked him as he walked towards him.

Gabriel sighed as he looked at Six. "Six, do not be so worried. It's a visit for a few days. I will be back."

"But you should NOT mess around while I am away. Is that understandable, Six?", he scolded in a very strict tone to Six and the alternates.

The hooded man nodded his head quickly as he started to shrink in fear. "Yes, Boss! I promise, we won't do anything rash while you are away!", he frantically responded, which made Gabriel calm down.

"Oh I know you won't.", he said with a different tone of voice. It was now soft and gentle, while being clear as well.

After a moment of goodbyes with the alternates, Gabriel and I walked away to my car, where I would eventually drive ourselves to my hometown.

Well, it took many many many hours but we FINALLY made it to (Y/HT). As we got into the amazing suburban areas of this place, an instant nostalgia feeling appeared through my body like a huge wave, all of the memories of me flashing in my head.

Dang, I really missed this place..

"This is beautiful, Dove. No wonder you missed this place.", Gabriel commented, looking outside through the car window, still sitting on the passenger seat next to me.