The Daughter, The Angel, and The Father ❦

Basically, you take Gabriel to your hometown where he would eventually meet your father.

This scenario has two parts! This one is about meeting family! The other part will be about meeting other people!

However...

I'm gonna be taking a short break from this book because of school, but that does not mean suggestions are close so give me more suggestion ideas on the suggestion page yall!

Please and thank you!

(Y/HT) means Your Hometown

~First Person POV~

Oh boy, it was time...

Time for what exactly...?

MEETING MY DAD AGAIN!

I missed him so dang much and I am currently on my job break again! So it was the time to surprise my dad with of course...ME!

But not only that..

I AM TAKING GABRIEL TO MY HOMETOWN!

TO MEET MY DAD!

OH LORDY LOU OKAY SHOULD I EVEN PANIC?

No..I can't panic. I shouldn't panic! I know this is gonna go well because of my dad being a great gentleman the same as Gabriel.

And luckily, Gabriel agreed to "act human" and not use his powers to attract attention of my dad and other people I know in my hometown. He didn't even want to teleport us to there so it should be good......right?

Anyway, moving on..

I was already in my house, packing up some things. I packed up my clothes, my lotions, my toiletries, everything! My suitcase was so dang full that it was kind of hard to carry. Oh well, who cares?

All I cared about is this family reunion going well with Gabriel meeting my dad in person for the very very first time!

After all of that, I quickly made it out of my home and went through the forest while dragging my heavy suitcase down on the floor. Quickly knocking on the door because I was too tired from bringing my suitcase, Gabriel quickly opened the door in a...different outfit.

(I imagine him in this outfit-)

He was not wearing his robe..Instead wearing something formal! A white button up shirt with sleeves tucked in halfway...Along with black pants and black dress shoes..

In summary...

HE WAS GORGEOUS! LIKE SERIOUSLY SO GORGEOUS!

I stared at him wide eyed with my mouth slightly agape, my face yet again blushing at his formal outfit.