𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟒

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

════ ✦ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ✦ ════

꒷꒦ 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ꒷꒦

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

A TALL FIGURE appears as the door opens. Bachira can be seen with a confused expression with disheveled hair in view. Once again, a sight that would be considered normal to others, was a breathtaking view for you. Who are you kidding? The simps for Bachira would be included. You didn't realize how long you were staring until he began to speak.

"Y/n..?"

'Fuck'. You had been wandering off for far too long. A rush of embarrassment strikes you. You were probably a light shade of red.

"Sorry- uh, I had trouble sleeping."

He looks even more confused than before as his eyebrows furrowed.

"And your thought process was to show up at my door-?" He chuckles.

You just realized how dumb that sounded, "I know it sounds stupid, but yea, that was my first choice. I thought you could help me somehow- I honestly don't even know why I'm here. I just let my feet take me wherever it pleased."

He smiles softly, "Come in, Y/n."

You're genuinely quite shocked. Excitement flows through your body, as expected. You try to hide it and reply with a 'thank you'

He closes the door behind him and locks it.

You plop yourself on his bed and immediately start scanning his room. There were posters of famous soccer players scattered on the walls like Neymar, Messi, Ronaldinho, and others you couldn't name. You also noticed little figurines of soccer players as well. You were actually pretty proud that you could recognize a few. He had quite a colorful room with vibrant colors to be seen in various places. This encapsulated his vibrant personality and you thought it suited him nicely. The smell wasn't of a horrible stench either, and smelled like Bachira's natural odor. You realize you've never actually been in Bachira's room in all the times you've visited and only ever caught glimpses whenever his door was cracked. This sudden realization made you a little nervous. In the midst of all this thinking Bachira plants himself right next to you.