𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

════ ✦ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ✦ ════

꒷꒦  𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚 ꒷꒦

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

PEOPLE WERE FLOODING the hallways like an upcoming tsunami. You all turned your head in the direction of the noise to witness a mob of students rushing their way into the hallways and into different classrooms. It wasn't long before Bachira entered the classroom with a bunch of students swarming behind him with mixed looks of adoration, love, and unsurprisingly, desire. Bachira quickly spotted us and waved with a smile that caused your heart to beat at an irregular pace and you couldn't lie his smile was contagious. A smile automatically appeared on your face. He quickly said bye to everyone that surrounded him and made his way to the desk the three of you were sitting at.

"Hey guys! Munching on delicious snacks without me I see?" 

The group laughed. You couldn't help but get lost in the view in front of you. Bachira had fresh droplets of sweat dripping down and sticking to his forehead, wet messy hair, and a football uniform that he looked undeniably sexy in. On one hand you were extremely captivated and turned on by this sight, and on the other hand you were envious by how good looking he was even in his sticky state. If you were to have sweat even near as close as he did in this moment it would look like you had just walked a block in heavy pouring rain.

Turning your attention back to your surroundings, everyone had started to return to their desks and pack up. You got up and swiftly made your way to the door before you felt a tug on your sleeve and Akari shouting your name. 

"Y/n, wait! Can you walk with us today pleaseeeee?" She asks with a pleading look in her eyes.

 You furrowed your eyebrows at the question, "Don't you have Bachira to walk with?"

"Yeaaa, but I was wondering if we could have a sleepover. We haven't had one in a while with school bombarding us with what feels like never ending assignments." She whines.