LEVEL 76 - "Chiffon Cake"

Start from the beginning

The groups crowded out in the hallway, chatting amongst themselves as the boy's sulk.

"Man, this sucks. I feel so judged now.." Kaminari comments, looking as if he hadn't slept in days.

"Hey, what a coincidence. I don't feel great. At all." Ojiro's tail droops.

"Same here." Tokoyami agrees, crossing him arms.

"Et moi." Aoyama agrees, arms crossed behind his head.

Mineta drags himself towards them, "That's because the boys are the only ones who are getting picked on. They said it was a contest to see who has the coolest dorm room..."

The grape-boy raises his hand, pointing at the group of girls who had stopped chatting with eachother to look at him, "Well, what about them?! We have to see the girl's rooms to tell which one's the best. Their interior design skills should be held to the same standards as ours. Maybe even higher. Show us those dorms!"

Silence stretched over the group before Ashido grins, "Sure! What're the rules? Are we figuring out who has the best taste in the class or just the overall coolest?"

"We're doing this?!"

"Uh, this doesn't have to be a contest." Ojiro sweatdropped.

Y/n glanced around the room, she wasn't uncomfortable with the others seeing her room— she didn't care that much. But some of the others seem vaguely uncomfortable at the prospect.

Her eyes stopped as they landed on Mineta, the freak was grinning pervertedly and even a bit of drool was dripping down his chin.

Her eyes narrowed, tapping the front of her shoe on the ground, the blades snapping out the back with a 'click' sound.

Mineta noticed, flinching as he moves his gaze to stare at the ground like a child who just got caught doing something they weren't supposed to.

Little bastard...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"Let's see, who else is on the fourth floor?" Uraraka puts a hand to her chin as she looks down in thought.

Uraraka moves her gaze to look up at the ceiling, "It's bakugo, Kirishima, and Shoji, isn't it?"

"Where is Bakugo?" Iida chops his hands down.

Kirishima sweatdrops, rubbing the side of his head, "Uh, he thought this was lame, so he went back to his room to sleep. I could use some Z's, too..."

"Then we'll do your room next!" Ashido jumps forward, running towards his room, "You can sleep all you want after."

Kirishima blinks before jogging forwards as well, slowing his pace as he walks up to the door.

"Not that I care, but you might not get what I'm goin' for." Kirishima comments before opening the door.

He holds his arm up with a grin as the room is revealed, "A den of manliness!"

Ashido simply nods, staring at him blankly. "If I found out my boyfriend had a room like this, I'd dump him."

"So bold! Makes me wanna work out!" Uraraka cheers, pumping her fist in the air.

Kirishima gives her a thumbs up, returning her grin, "You get it."

Next up, Shoji.

"You're not going to find anything interesting here." Shoji warns before opening the door.

Holy shit, this room is blander that Ojiro's.. Y/n blinks, there was nothing in there. Nothing.

"Uh... More like nothing at all, dude." Ashido sweatdrops.

Todoroki glances at him, "So, you're a minimalist, huh?"

"I've just never understood why someone would wanna fill their room with junk." Shoji shrugs.

After that, it was Sero's dorm.

"Woah!"

"It's lovely!"

"Sero, I didn't peg you for someone who'd like this stuff." Jiro comments with a small smile.

Sero laughs in reply, "Yup, that's me, always the wild card!"

Todoroki's room next.

It was Japanese styled, and..

"How'd you remodel the fucking walls?!"

"With hard work."

"..."

Right, Sato's dorm next.

"Anyways, it's a pretty boring room." Sato shrugs, the students looking around the rather bland room.

"All of them are after Todoroki's.." Kirishima murmured.

"Something smells good, though. What is it?" Ojiro frowns, looking around in confusion.

"Oh, crap!" Sato panics, hurrybig towards the appliance on his table, "I forgot about that! I finished unpacking really early. So I started it bake a chiffon cake."

He grabs some oven mittens, putting them on as he grabs the cake, "It hasn't been iced yet, but, want some?"

As he holds the cake, Y/n's eyes lit up, staring at the cake intensely.

She heard a background cry of, "The strong guy's an expert baker?!" But didn't pay any mind to it.

As she got handed a slice she took a bite, a small smile appearing on her face at the flavor before hiding it behind the slice of cake.

Delicious..

Taking another bite of the cake, she quickly decided that Sato was her new favorite classmate (after Izuku, of course).

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !