Chapter I | Part 9

...
___________________________

[ Location: Floor ? ]

[ Time: 1:30 AM ]

Hours later...

?: "*Cough* *Cough* Ah- I really need to watch my step- ah fu-..."

[ That's rough master ]

?: 'I am aware, FULLY aware'

Said the wolf sarcastically.

Getting his body up although a little bit wonky, he manages to do so, but as fast as he looks like he recovered, is as fast his body screamed at him in pain, dropping him to the cold hard floor.

?: 'Where did that even came from?'

[ I am sorry, but I do not know, Master Miyo, According to my calculations, there was a 7 percentage of that happening ]

Miyo: 'Well that's just fuckin dandy isn't it.., I mean literally 7!, 7!, 7 Percentage of BRAKING my legs dude, talk about a lucky number'

[ I apologize for my mistakes master, I will inform you if any of this are likely going to happen again ]

The wolf sigh deeply, the situation is already difficult enough as it is, but now the difficulty has just been increased from normal to hard mode thanks to a rock out of nowhere, injured the wolf more than the half of the monsters he fought combined.

Looking around, scouting around the location he has stumbled upon, he can see the stairs he took to descend.

[ Location: Floor 7 ]

The wolf has finally reached floor 7 after grueling hours of trying to find the stairs that SYSTEM was trying to locate but due to SYSTEM just came back and still rebooting he wasn't able to help as much.

The walls and floors are light green colored, Some boulders could be seen just like their common brothers above on the upper floors.

Miyo: '...Kind of the same but it seems that the tunnel is a bit large if my eyes aren't playing with me'

In the intersection, he could see some shadows in the distance that could be perfect for him to conceal himself and recover, but it would take minutes for him to drag his body to the shades without attracting any hostiles nearby.

Miyo: 'Oh boy...'

Miyo: 'Uhh okay so..let's do some math here...it would take about 35 seconds for me to walk but due to me needing an ambulance right now it would take at least 2 minutes or 3 of me pulling myself to the doors of the medical center and ask my nurse SYSTEM to buy another [ CAMOUFLAGE WALLPAPER ], but then he asked himself, 'Do I have enough points to buy the item?' And so he decided to check his stats, calling out to SYSTEM who was still in the process of rebooting, showed his current status.

Miyo: 'I mean I killed a lot of monsters along the way so it's gotta be right?'

HOLD IT, paused right there, it is time to sponsor no-

Author: "..."

Meanwhile...

A man could be seen sitting on a very comfy gamer chair, facing his computer, deadpanned.

Author: "..."

Author: " *SIGH*..."

Author:' KING CRIMSON!'