Episode 7: A stained dragon

Start from the beginning

Stain: funny, you didn't do much escaping when you got caught by the pros and had to go to U.A.

Y/N: is this really why you called me up here? Dammit, I didn't have a choice stain I was stuck, what do you expect me to do, fly away to another country and leave max all alone so he can suffer all alone? Even if I did, theres no way I'll hide forever, they'll most likely tell the world who I am if I leave and anybody can identify who I am if they just found out what quirk I have in any country I'm in!

Stain: I didn't call you up just to sulk about how your caught, I called you up here cause of the way you got caught. You let yourself get caught just to safe a kid that was about to be saved all might, you put yourself in this situation and you know it (stain pointed at him)

Y/N: the fuck you expect me to do, let the kid die, I saw something in that boy that nobody else did, he may have endangered himself, but he had something no other pro hero had.

Stain: as if some boy had any potential to be genuine hero, especially the generation we are in, the only person that's worthy for being a hero is a-

Y/N: all might, I know, you wouldn't stop talking about how he is a great hero and all, I really don't see it. All the guy has done is save people, any pro hero can do that. (Y/N said, feeling abit frustrated at how stain didn't see the potential the green haired boy had that Y/N saw)

Stain: he spared your fucking life, don't you dare speak about him that way (stain said, raising his voice a little aggressively)

Y/N: then don't you dare speak about izuku midoriya like that.

The two stared at each other angrilly, almost ready to strike each other in anger at how they both overlooked there idles. Stain can fight incredibly, but Y/N still felt like going at him, he found a genuine a hero he can actually look up to and he wasn't ready to let someone demean the boy he admired.

Y/N turned, walking up to the edge of the building as he was ready to jump and fly away home, already tired of this conversation as he was ready to go home and sleep for school tomorrow before he can get caught.

Stain watched him walk to the edge, Y/N was done, but he wasn't done with this conversation yet. Despite those two having a partnership in crime, he had a wierd feeling to him at seeing a young boy kill, yes he was happy that someone other then himself actually saw the flaws in society and the dark truth about heroes, but he wasn't the type of guy to convince a kid to murder, kill them yes, but not lure them to murder others.

He had questioned him a couple times as to why he was doing this and well they did have a couple of conversations about Y/N doing this sort of thing, which Y/N refused to talk about anymore, hating how stain kept annoying him about being too young to kill. So other way to being him back here is to bring up this topic.

Stain: we have a partnership, but your throwing your life away just as much as I am (stain spoke, getting on Y/N's nerves as he immediately turned around and walked up to)

Y/N: you shut the hell up, we are not doing this whole I'm too young bullshit, it's my life I do whatever the hell I want with I, I do not need people like you to tell me!

Stain: your too young for this job anyway. Fifteen years old and your already putting yourself in a execution. Are you really planning on continuing once you leave that school? They already know who the hell you are, you have nowhere to hide anymore.

Y/N: yeah I know, they're like a bank, they'll always find me no matter where I go (Y/N spoke, turning his head as he looked at another direction)

Stain: and yet you still let yourself get caught.