Separation anxiety and fear -last part

Start from the beginning

Please bappa, please save me... I don't want to die.. Sunny... I want you.. Please come to me..

She was mumerming something like this and then a pair of eyes flash infront of her making her jerk, she opened her eyes and he was there with her, beside her looking concerned. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. 

Karan " kuch nahi baby, a nightmare it is, nothing will happen.. I am here na.. See ,your sunny is with you.. "

She looked at him and her eyes pleaded him, he knew she wanted assurance, she wanted him to make her feel him.

Karan " tejuuu "

Teju " sunny please.. I need you "

He took his shirt off and pulled her dress off her body, he made her lay down and she was looking at him without blinking. He made sure she remember him, only him all night and the scary night turned soulful for them.

.....................................................................

The next morning she woke up, she snuggled closer to him, she could see her bite marks on him and he was no less, he literally turned into a bhediya last night, not like she didn't enjoyed.  She loved when he took his passion on her. She knew he also wanted that but was concern for her, but she realized they both wanted it.

She kissed his heart, then trailed kisses to his tattoo, then neck he groaned when she roamed her hands on him, he opened his eyes to see his wife giving him a mischievous smile.

Teja " how about another round in morning " she said biting her lips

Karan " My wife is in a mood, I see ".

Teja " what will I do when my husband is this handsome and hot "

Karan " don't complaint later that you r sore and tired "

She nodded no and he took her lips for a passionate kiss and they started their dangal session.

.....................................................................

Karan opened the door when he heard the knock, he saw omi and nik standing with a smirk.

Omi " I think someone enjoyed the night, kafi best tha "

Nik " y not bhai, and that certain someone forgot that their room is not soundproof like in their home "

Karan widen his eyes and they both laughed at him.

Nik patted his back " don't worry, I was joking, we didn't heard you, thanks that you stay at the last corner.. Warna pata nahi "

Karan " besharam, bhai bhabhi hai hum aise batei karta hai tu "

Nik " aap ho besharam... door kholne se phele, u should have wear shirt "

He looked down and saw teju art work on him, he was bare chested and he rubbed the nape of his neck.

Omi " Andhar chale, if everything is clean and appropriate "

Karan rolled his eyes and entered, followed by them. 

Nik " bhabhi kahan hai "

Karan  " she is getting ready "

Soon teju come out in a full salwar suit
( prathna costume). Nik smirked at her and she cringed her eyebrows.

Teju " aise kya dhekrahe ho "

Nik "  kaafi glow kar raheho aap..i think sab sorted hai and the night was definitely long "

She blushed and hide behind Karan

Karan " khote, chaped marunga tujhe agar ek aur shabd bola "

Nik " Sachi toh bola meine "

Omi chuckled and stood up, he went to her and held her hands.

Omi " kaise hai aap bhabhi. All okay.. Don't worry, we r with you, bhai haina apke saath, hum bhi hai , hamesha "

Teju " I am perfectly fine omi, don't worry. Yes I know you all r with me "

omi kissed her forehead and both Karan and Teju smiled, he was nothing less than a brother to her.

.....................................................................

She was shooting and he was sitting observing everything. They got a nice scolding session from the team for scaring everyone like this.

After that she was shooting,  it was about how prathna was left alone and everyone around turned against her including Sesha whom she trusted. She left everyone and decided to start her life alone, she started to think about her dreams and she was here living her life on her own.

Karan looked at her, she was looking so cute doing that role, he couldn't take his eyes off, she was being respectful towards everyone. He was staring at her and the director looked at him shaking his head " crazy banda "

The shoot was done, she walked to him and hugged him tightly.

Teja " I love you "

Karan chuckled and kissed her cheeks

Teja " tum bhi bolo "

Karan " kya zabarzasti karogi "

Teja " jii haan bolo "

Karan " I love you too Mrs. Kundrra "

She grinned and kissed his cheeks, everyone admired them more. 

Adda " he love her more na "

Nik " she love him more "

Omi " both are each other life, no one more, they r equally passionate about each other and they love each other like crazy "

Adda " voh to hai"

Nik also nodded and he clicked their picture. People from the locality also clocked with them and they were more happy with the love. 

They roamed the city the evening, spend their night together, after three days they returned back to Mumbai and the days goes on..

.....................................................................

That's the end of this series and I hope you like it. Please share your views

Thank you

Santhiyasuresh