You were my summer love - Cristiano Ronaldo fanfic

The gap year has been a great time off, partying with my friends in Ibiza and magaluf but now education was back to normal, uni was starting and everything had to go to plan. 

6:00am my alarm was on Que, buzzing and buzzing until i woke up. it was weird waking up here in a uni house by myself with a person on one side of the wall and another person on the other. i haven't met all of them yet, but hopefully they are nice and we can help each other find our way around. 

flicking the kettle on and my straighteners, trying to open my eyes wide enough to see everything. there was no seat in the room so i sat on the bed with a cup of tea watching the news like i did back home before i had school. the year's here were going to be better than school, but i wasn't expecting there to be anyone that would change my life...

after and hour i had my bag packed and was ready to start. there was a knock on the door because all of the new students have decided that we would walk together and get to know eachother. everyone greeted me with a nice smile and a hug before we started the 5 minuet walk down to the university. 

"hey, my name is Jessica, whats your name" this girl with long mousie brown hair said as she walked along side me with her backpack on one shoulder.

"Hey jessica, my name is Kia" i said, she look just like one of the girls that went to my old school.

"nice, so what courses have you decided to take?" jessica said

"im taking a physiology course, what about you?" 

"oh that takes 3 years doesn't it. im taking a drama course. im guessing your a Real Madrid supporter?"

"erm yeh, im not sure why im wearing the Jersey tho. i should have picked something better to go with these shorts" i said, pulling it out so i could see the badge

"it looks nice, have you heard about one of there players coming here?"

"thanks and no who is it?"

"i have no clue, but it was in the letter that we got" Jessica said.

we reached the doors and waved good by as we all split up and went to our lectures. i was the first in the class and didn't know what to do. i got my phone out and i had a message from my mom and one from my brother. 

'Hey Kia, hope your first day goes well. we miss you at home have a great time x'

always nice to get a good luck text but i bet all my family are having a party back home. my brothers text came through two minuets ago

'Yo Kiaaaaa! i heard that a footballer was at your uni. get his autograph for me pleaaaseee! thanks. oh yeh, good luck!' 

he always wanted something from me. well it was official that a footballer was at the uni but i don't think that ill be meting him anytime soon. 

10 minuets later students started to walk in and taking there seats. all of them were new as well and none of them looked like they would be twats. so all was good and the teacher wasn't that bad. i was sat next to a girl but i didn't want to talk to her much because there were to many notes to be taking. no one was talking about the footballer that was suppose to be coming here, so i guess it wasn't anytime now. this class was only an hour and the i had a free hour next. all that was going through my head was coffee, i had woke up early and needed some. there was a cafe on the campus so i could go there to get one after. 

 after being told what we would be studying in the 3 year course, the class was dismissed and i didn't have any other lectures today so i could just get a coffee and what the match that was on soon. 

i took my phone back out my pocket, walking down the hall's down to the cafe. i had a missed call from one of my friends back home called Emily. she went to uni too but we just went to different ones, we were really close back in school and wanted to stay in touch but we knew that we couldn't stay friends forever. i decided to call her back because she must have a had free time. she was taking more courses than me because she wanted to work in a hospital and it required more knowledge. i didn't think she would pick up but she did

"Hey Kia"  Emily said

"Hey, i had a missed call from you. hows everything" i said

"Everything is good, but different. you started uni today aswell right?"

"yeh, its weird here. but so nice"

"lucky. i haven't got that much of a nice place"

"oh, are you self catered aswell?"

"yep, i just thought it would be better because being catered is more money. are you?" Emily said

"Yes, i cant barley make hot chocolate let alone make 3 meals a day" i said, i was honestly really bad a cooking

"oh you still don't know how to make that haha. i will have to talk to your later bye" she said

"okay bye" i said and we both hung up. just in time before i walked into the cafe.

there was no line or anything so i ordered my coffee straight away and sat down at a table waiting for the match to come on. there was a massive screen on the right side of the wall with the starting line up gossip playing. i took my laptop out of my bag and got wifi connection. i heard on the tv, that there was no Ronaldo playing because he was in England. how was real madrid going to win now! i took off my jacket and heard someone behind me. 

"Nice choice!" a lad shouted from behind me. i turned around and he was walking over.

"um what?" i replied 

"your shirt, you have Ozil on the back"

"oh right yeh, your a real madird supporter?" i asked

"yeh of course, that's why i made sure i had free time to watch the game. i didn't catch your name"

"oh its kia. yours?"

"Lukas. is it just me or have there been talks about Ronaldo coming here?" Lukas said

"iv heard about that aswell. even my brother back home knows about it."

"might be true, but i'll never have a chance of meeting him. good luck to you aswell"

"never say never. i think your mates want you" i said and pointed over to the bunch of lads waving him over

"oh yeh, nice talking to you. see you later"

"bye" i said as he walked off over to his mates.

Lukas looked back and winked at me. i wrote up my notes on my laptop and decided to print them off later so i could make a folder so it was easyer to study with. 10 minuets had past and the game was about to start. i saved my notes and put my laptop back in my bag.

kickoff began