"He might not come back." Emma lies fully knowing that he will come back since both of his daughters are inside the apartment.

"Okay." "Finding people is what you do, Miss Swan." "I'm simply going to assist you." "There may be information in here." "Who he is, what he does, who he loves." Rumple says determined to see his son.

"No, don't do this." "There are things called laws." Emma says not wanting to scare Hope and Nikkol, since she saw them both come inside.

"I'll be lookout." Henry says sounding excited about being the lookout for Gold.

#################1#

Inside the apartment Hope and Nikkol are shown sitting in there room. Still covered in paint.

Both girls are sitting on Kol bed, the oldest twin writing and the young one sketching.

The sketch is shown, it shows Rumpel on the ground bleeding after being stabbed. Not that either Hope or Kol new who it was in the sketch. Nor did ether of them know how accurate that sketch was going to be in the next few hours.

#########

"No, I... You could get arrested." Emma protested about breaking into Neal's apartment. Knowing that the twins are inside

"Then my son will have to testify against me, and we will be reunited." Mr.Gold tells Emma, with a crazed look on his face.

(Mr. Gold successfully picks the lock and opens the door.)

##############

Hope and Nikkol hear the door lock being picked.

Both girls share a scared look, before the older twin grabs her phone to text there dad to tell him.

Neal messages his daughters back and tells them to hide in there bedroom. Which is exactly what the twins do

###############

–[Fairy Tale Land - Past]–

(At the camp, Rumpelstiltskin and another man watch as a several injured soldiers are carried in on stretchers. Some are yelling in pain.)

"Lucky bastards." The man beside Rumple mutters.

"Oh... I think they'd beg to differ." Rumplestilskin defends the wounded soldiers.

"They're not dead, but they can't fight." "Which means, they get sent home." "That's the only way out of here alive." "When the ogres rip you limb from limb, pray that they're quick." The same man beside Rumple replied.

(Another soldier makes an announcement, drawing a small crowd around him.)

"Fortune favours us! Fresh supplies have arrived from the Duke." "Today, we will not be marching into battle." "We'll be riding." Another men announces to the crowd of soldiers.

"Riding?" "Riding what?" The soon to be dark one question panickedly.

"What kind of question is that?" "A horse, of course." "Now, grab yourself a cow, and get ready." The same man announced.