Prologue

Kitna khoobsoorat hai yeh sab.

Marjina said as she walked on the grass barefooted. She looked around. Her smile brightened and her eyes shinned in happiness and admiration.

Marjina.

She heard a soothing voice. Her feet moved automatically towards the direction of the voice. She stood under a tree. Suddenly she felt someone holding her soft hands into his rough ones. She could make out that it's a boy he interlocked their fingers. Marjina,s heartbeat doubled. She closed her eyes tight as her cheeks turned warm.

Marjina

The person called out extremely softly. The voice was soft yet husky at the same time. She continued looking down. Her heart was beating loudly against her chest. She feared that he'll end up hearing her loud heartbeats.

Hum tumse bahot mohabbat karte hain Marjina.

He said and her head jolted up hearing an unknown person confessing his love to her.

Kya....

She whispered unable to believe her ears but before she could see his face, the white smoke covered her view and he faded away.

Marjina woke up with a jerk breathing heavily. It was around 3 am in the morning. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to control her racing heartbeats.

Yeh khwab tha?

Marjina thought unbelievably.

Per aisa laga jaise sach tha.

Marjina thought. It was a dream but it seemed like a mysterious yet beautiful reality to her. Her dreams had never been so realistic. She felt as if it was not a dream but a beautiful reality. She closed her eyes and opened them. She tried to remember the dream but couldn't.

Aaahh ya Allah!!!

Marjina groaned in annoyance.

Yeh sab kya hai?

She added making a cry baby face

End of prologue.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on it. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️