Whose that male?

The next day Shine woke up early and looked outside  and saw it was early and the sun has yet to rise .

She looked and Harvey and carefully took out her clothes and makeup and put everything in a basket and then went out towards the river she had seen while coming her .

After finding the river she hurriedly finished her morning business and took bath and dressed up and fixed her appearance and went back after washing her clothes, she also searched around by looking for anything she could use as food and found  potatos or stone fruit as called in this world she collected some and walked back to Harvey's  hut,collecting few berries in the way.

She arrived and found Harvey has woken up and asked her "Where were you? "

Shane replied "I took bath in the river and came back with breakfast "

And Harvey found that the young cub has brought wet furs and stone fruit with him.

The young cub started fire and took a bowl and prepared the spice paste  in it and roasted the potatoes by burying them into the hot ashes after some time she took it out and peeled its skin slowly and carefully .

She then took two leaves and cleaned them and places it ground .She served the roasted potatoes and the paste and few berries to Harvey and herself.

She then showed Harvey the way to eat it, she took the roasted potato and dipped it in the herb paste and ate it, Harvey to did same and found the bland and tasteless stone fruit was delicious as the as meat last night yet different taste.

Shane asked "How's it teacher"

Harvey replied "How about you teach me how to cook in exchange of me teaching you to be healer "

Shane thought and then said "I can't  teach you all but few ones that are not secrets of my clan how about it "

Harvey agreed  with a nod.

Later  from that day Harvey took Shane everywhere he went  to collect herbs.

Shane also collected and memorized the location carefully for further use in future.

She asked a lot of question to Harvey and Harvey was happy to answer and share his knowledge.

And same way Harvey also asked Shane a lot of question and was satisfied by the answers.

At the morning and night Shane prepared food, roasted fish, roasted potatoes, wolf meat and fruits and taught Harvey how to roast the meat after applying  the herb/spcies.

Three day passed by everyone in the village now knew that there was a new male cub in the village who lived with the healer Harvey.
But have yet to see him as he always stays with Harvey and during this few days he didn't heal anyone .

As they were returning to their hut in the afternoon they heard a commotion and Harvey went to see what is happening and Shane followed him from behind.

Shane stood little far and enjoyed the show as she remembered the plot line, Bai Qingqing arguing with Eudora and Harvey supporting the female lead and  Parker arguing with him.

When Bai qingqing said that she would rather remain single ,rather than having multiple malesand Eudora was about to argue just as Harvey was about to support qingqing.

They heard a voice "A female has to have many males to support and protect her from other males and feral males. Are you sure that your only male will be able to protect you against many Ferals that are lawless and don't have mercy. Even the mermaid clan has only one female in a generation but she is mated to least 100 of her kind and even the ones who are not mated to her protect her not only to because she is the most beautiful female, but also the most fertile and her safety is must for the continuity of the next generation "

Everyone looked at the young cub and was stunned they have never seen a young cub so handsome and good looking and we're more stunned as they heard him speak again.

"I know that it is unfair how  they treat their mates as slaves but that is their personal matter, you don't want others to interfere in your matters so why do you think you have the right to tell the people what is that they should and shouldn't do. If you only want one male where is the proof? You have yet to mate with the male that is with you and you go around telling people you want him only whereas I see that you don't want any because you don't know him and second you don't want to know about anything. You should properly know what must be and must not be done.
Your male is only 2 stripe yet so proud what will happen when any tristripe beast or tetrastripe beast gets interested in you and kidnaps you do you think he will be able to protect you. "

Sighing Shane said again"Forget it if a group of two stripe beast attack him he will be defeated, do you think what will happen then, your dream of remaining single or only male will be destroyed and you will only have yourself to blame. Any if you ever thing you are smart then you are wrong ,you lack common sense of beastmen world and your male lacks a functioning brain, proud and arrogant, prince of leopard "

After listening to him Parker rushed towards the young cub and before he can attack him he was thrown towards a nearby tree .

Everyone looked the young cub in awe as he single handly punched the 2 stripe leopard beast without any effort.

Shane looked at Parker and said "I don't give a single crystal about what you are and how powerful you are so you better stay away from me and take your female away she is going to be in her heat "

As she finished speaking the males smelled a  scent and turned to look at Bai Qingqing and Parker rushed to her and took her away.

Harvey whereas looked towards the back of the young cub who was walking towards the hut carrying the things he has collected.

Soon everyone came to senses and females asked Harvey"Who is that male? "

Harvey replied "A young cub who just turned ,his name is Shane and he is learning to become healer. "