Chapter 581 - 600

Start from the beginning

"When are you making your move?" Fan Zhuo asked without needing Jun Xie to explain, and knew the purpose of his visit to Gu Li Sheng.

"Tomorrow." Just as she thought. It was so much easier to talk to more intelligent people.

"That fast?" Fan Zhuo asked, his eyebrow raised.

"The Rui Lin Army will be arriving the day after tomorrow." At the mention of the Rui Lin Army, Jun Wu Xie's chilly eyes softened a little and she lowered her eyes. The air and demeanor about her seemed to feel less unapproachable as well.

"Rui Lin Army? What is happening here? I had heard you and my brother mention them before, but what does the actions you are going to take have got to do with the Rui Lin Army?" Having noticed the obvious change that had come over Jun Wu Xie, Fan Zhuo was feeling rather intrigued.

Just what powers did the Rui Lin Army possess, that the mere mention of them had been able to change the air around Jun Xie and his demeanor in a moment.

Hearing the name of the Rui Lin Army, Fan Jin's expression froze.

During the period of the Spirit Hunt, Fan Zhuo had remained within the little bamboo grove and did not know a thing about what had happened in the Battle Spirits Forest.

.
.
.
Chapter 582:- Slight Longing

When they returned, Fan Jin had not wanted all those dirty dealings to pollute his little brother's ears and had not mentioned a word about it.

In regards to Jun Wu Xie's true identity, besides Qiao Chu and his gang, Fan Jin was the only other person who knew, throughout the whole Zephyr Academy.

The Young Miss of the most ferocious strike force! The daughter of the Lin Palace's Jun Family!

About the incident that Ning Xin had attempted to get the men from the Rui Lin Army killed in the Battle Spirits Forest, Fan Zhuo did not have the slightest clue.

"It's linked." Jun Wu Xie said as she nodded slightly.

Fan Zhuo firmly believed, that the three words "Rui Lin Army", held extraordinary meaning for Jun Xie.

"Rui Lin Army..... I have heard of them before. Is it an army from the Qi Kingdom?" Fan Zhuo was suddenly very curious about the Rui Lin Army.

"Yes..... Yes....." Fan Jin replied in a stutter, looking nervously at Fan Zhuo. He did not really want Fan Zhuo to become involved in such matters. He wanted Fan Zhuo to be able to recuperate in peace and get well. He should not hear about all these insidious ploys and crafty schemes and he did not need to know about them.

It was only recently that Fan Zhuo's health had shown some improvements and Fan Jin did not want anything untoward to happen.

Being the intelligent people that they were, when Jun Wu Xie and Fan Zhuo saw Fan Jin's uncomfortable expression, the two of them immediately ceased, and did not mention another word about the Rui Lin Army.

It was only after Fan Jin left, that the gentleness in Fan Zhuo's smile disappeared, and was quickly replaced by an inquisitive one.

"Shouldn't you be telling me what actually happened in the Battle Spirits Forest already? The Rui Lin Army must have some links to you right?" Fan Zhuo asked Jun Xie, his curiosity piqued.

Jun Wu Xie gazed at Fan Zhuo, and she started to frown.

There wasn't too much to tell, but it wasn't that little either, as the explanation would implicate many other things. If she was to explain it.....

Jun Wu Xie felt that it might require quite a bit of effort.

"Another day. Go ask Qiao Chu about it." Jun Wu Xie nonchalantly threw the burden of giving such a long string of explanations to Qiao Chu. That trait of Jun Wu Xie, made Fan Zhuo feel like crying at that moment.