Chapter 3 : Black horns

" I heard you were looking for me ? " " I can't find Altero " Albedo looks at Zimo wondering why this was serious but was more curious about the blackening of his horns ' So his horns respond to his emotional state which should mean that the theory of divine karma being quelled is connected to his nature '

" Then where do you think he would most probably be ? " " I don't know Chubby has his own network of teleport points so Altero must've used that " " Then you should think of why he left without telling you and the location of where he might be "

" Ugh I don't know for all I know he might be somewhere out there he said he wanted to come to Monstadt before " " Then how about we search in Monstadt he could be somewhere here " " Good idea "

Zimo left and Albedo followed him to observe the nature of the black horn . Zimo stormed out of the door in that angered mood while Albedo followed him for observation " THAT Altero " Klee saw Zimo with his black horns and was amazed .

" Zimo " Klee jumped on Zimo " Klee not now " Zimo said picking up Klee and putting her down ' So he is still able to calmly assess the situation , his nature is truly why he manages to resist Divine karma ' Albedo noted down following Zimo .

" Are we following mother duck ? " " Yes Klee " Albedo said and Klee followed Zimo as he looked around the city to find the Altero " What does Altero look like " " He looks like me , think of him as a long-lost twin "

" So another Albedo ? " " You can think of it that way you can tell between us by our vision " Zimo looked left and right and his eyes were already turning darker ' Albedo observed his eyes from the back when he turned his head which gave Albedo a sneak peek .

' First dark horns and then eyes blacken but he is still able to calmly walk around ' some of the knights were a bit nervous but seeing that two of their strongest fighters were with Zimo everything worked out .

Zimo marched to the entrance not knowing that he doesn't have his hat with him and saw Altero " ALTERO " Zimo dashed " Where have you been " but luckily Albedo caught him " I wanted to thank you " " BY DISAPPPEARING ? " " No I went to capture Hypostasis and a regisvine "

" SO YOUR IDEA WAS TO GO HEAD INTO ALL THOSE ENEMIES THAT COULD'VE KILLED YOU !!! " Klee continued staring at Altero " Yes I used some of your potions to help and collected field data for you "

" SHUT UP WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT HUH SUBDUE THE REMAINING FOUR WINDS OF MONSTADT ? " " I could do that " " DON'T GET MORE IDEAS WILL YAH !? " it was weird for the guards to see the adepti yell .

" Speaking of the four winds he just flew from the direction of Stormbearer point to its lair " Albedo said and Altero had the idea of going there " Chubby can you help me go there ? " " Then grab me Dvalin's sigh "

Altero nods " CHUBBY DON'T YOU DO IT " Altero was already gone " THAT BASTARD !!! " " Calm down Zimo , he is fine he doesn't look any tired consecutively fighting many of the elite enemies of Monstadt . "

" He really looks like Albedo " Klee said clapping his hands " How about we go to Dragonspine " Albedo said needing to bring Zimo for an examination to a suitable place " I want to go too , I heard there was a giant nail on the top and also a red tree "

Albedo took Zimo to Dragonspine while he grumbled about Altero and his actions on the path between Springvale and Windrise they saw Dvalin fly to Stormbearer mountains " Huh looks like the Monstadt's problem has been resolve "

Albedo had to hold Zimo or he will run off , he suspected that Zimo was hard to get angry and made the way to Dragonspine quickly and arrived at his workshop and examined Zimo while he was still angry .