Chapter 11

3rd POV

Jennie and her vampire army slowly took over the wolves' den. Each fighting for their lives. There were no blood shed from the fight as per Jennie's order.

"Do not kill them. I want you all to just hold them until we get Lisa back." Jennie said.

The vampires nodded as they kept some in captive holding them as hostages for the other wolves to step back. Jisoo chuckles as Jennie outsmarts her.

"So smart Jennie."

"Give us Lisa back." Jennie deadpanned walking towards Jisoo who was put behind dome wolves to protect her.

"She's my mate Jennie."

Jennie scoffs, "She isn't. She's my.. we connected."

"It's impossible Jennie. You only can get connected once in your life." Jisoo said in gritted teeth. "I heard yours died leading us to what we have right now. This fucking place where we all are stuck."

Jennie remained silent making Jisoo smirk. "Now how would you explain you connecting with Lisa? When you already had it before?"

Meanwhile at a hallway of the wolves' den.

Lisa was fast asleep when a loud thud was heard on the door.

"What- Dawn!"

A snap was heard and the guard behind the door of Lisa's room fell on the floor already lifeless.

The door slowly opens and Dawn can be seen with his hand forming to a fist, his eyes bloodshot as he looks at the sleeping figure of Lisa.

He steps closer pulling the duvet from Lisa and carrying her like a sac before jumping off the window to escape the kingdom of the wolves.

Something stirred from Jisoo and Jennie as well. Jisoo's ears hears something is wrong just like how Jennie can feel and sense it.

"Jisoo. Where is Lisa." Jennie is desperate in knowing where Lisa is. "TELL ME!"

"FUCK! FOLLOW ME!" Jisoo cursed and ran inside the building followed by Jennie.

Jennie instructed her other vampires to search the area and the outside.

"Make it fast!" Jennie yelled running behind Jisoo who looked anxious.

"This- This can't be. Shit!" Jisoo was panicking. When they reached a certain room, they saw the guard on the floor. Jennie kneeled to check for pulse but there was none.

Jisoo barged in and saw nothing. The duvet she put over Lisa was on the floor. She felt the cold breeze hit her skin, she ran to the opened window and immediately smells something familiar.

"Dawn..." She mumbles and Jennie immediately knew what's happening.

When Jisoo faced Jennie, she was met by a powerful blow on her face causing her to fly and hit the wall. She knew she deserved that. If Lisa was her mate, she'd never get the girl in trouble. She'd do the best thing to keep her safe.

"This is all your fault! Fuck! Go send your men to search them!" Jennie screamed and ran outside to meet with the other vampires and only getting nothing from their search.

_

"PUT ME DOWN! Y-YOU.." Lisa has been struggling, she's been in pain when Dawn hit her in the stomach for fighting back when she tried to escape the wolf.

"SHUT UP! OR I'LL KILL YOU HERE AND NOW!" Dawn threatened making Lisa shut up.

"You were the reason for my girlfriend's death therefore you should die as well." Dawn said as he threw Lisa on the tree causing the girl to whimper in pain.

She was weak from an unknown reason and now she's getting beaten up. She doesn't have much energy. She would die instantly.

"S-stop.. it hurts." Lisa cried when Dawn grips her hair while. Lisa's mouth already had blood coming out of it.

"NO!" Dawn yelled and threw Lisa again very strong that she flew very far hitting every inch of her body from the big stone she flew off.

Lisa coughed blood, too much blood. She was full of scratches and bruises and it just made Dawn crazier.

Dawn ran to Lisa and took her by her collar lifting her in the air. Lisa who was unable to move or fight back, surrendered and just let Dawn do things to her.

"You.. killed her." Dawn's face was twitching of anger.

He sensed something was coming so he put Lisa infront of him, his arm around Lisa's neck. The poor girl's eyes closing already when she saw Jennie.

"J-jennie.." she whispered.

"DAWN! Let her go!" Jisoo commanded but the wolf ignored and just laughed.

"Look we can talk about this. She didn't do anything wrong, she has nothing to do with what happened to Hyuna. It was me!" Jennie holds her hands up, "please let her go."

"Isn't it better if I take away something you love? Just like you did to me?!" Dawn was laughing maniacally. "And it's all gonna be fair."

"Dawn.. take me. Kill me instead. Let Lisa go." Jennie was begging already, her eyes travels to the girl and her heart breaks seeing Lisa in so much pain.

She wasn't showing it but her body aches so much since when Lisa was taken by Dawn. When Dawn hurts Lisa, Jennie feels a stabbing pain on her body.

Simple. Because they're connected.

"Jennie." Dawn called and smirks before lifting Lisa in the air. "Watch."

A loud snapping sound echoed and Jennie felt like dying. Dawn let go of Lisa who fell on the ground. Lifeless.

"LISA!" Jennie screamed and ran to the girl with tears flowing on her eyes. She sobbed when she held Lisa to her lap.

Dawn laughed hysterically clutching his stomach when he got tackled down and was punched on his face several times until he passed out.

Kai was blowing his hands from punching Dawn. He looks over Jeon and helped him drag the wolf out the scene.

"Lisa? Lisa? Wake up.. wake up please." Jennie was shaking Lisa's body. She knew the girl was dead. She couldn't hear her heartbeat anymore. Her blood was still flowing but she's dead.

"Lis.. Lisa.. don't leave me." Jennie hugged Lisa's dead body and cried out so loud.

The vampires bowed their heads down feeling sad for their queen and their savior. Their savior is gone. Now everything's messed up.

"JENNIE!"

Chaeyoung and Irene both yelled in unison as they were panting when they got to Jennie.

Their eyes widened in horror when they saw Lisa. Her eyes slightly opened but the thing is, she's already lifeless.

"Oh my God." Chaeyoung put her hand to her mouth. Irene looked like she was about to cry.

"She's gone.. Chaeyoung.. Irene.. Lisa is gone." Jennie sobbed as she stands up carrying Lisa's dead body in bridal style.

Irene's eyes lits up. "There's still a slight chance."

Jennie looked at the witch, "What do you mean?"

"Chaeyoung and I found out how can Lisa help us with breaking the curse. And there's still a chance Jennie."

"Fuck! How? Just tell me now!"

"In an hour, she still has time till everything in her body dies down. Let's get back to the Domum." Irene replied and started moving.

"WHAT?! HOW IS THE DOMUM GONNA HELP WITH THIS?!" Jennie was getting frustrated and was loosing hope.

"JENNIE! CAN YOU JUST TRUST US AND MOVE?" Chaeyoung yelled making Jennie start on her tracks.

"The altar. The altar is the answer Jennie." Irene mumbled before starting to run together with Jennie and the others.

AN: THE END IS NEAR