Chapter 10

JENNIE

I don't know how many weeks but I know it's probably been a month or more since Lisa and I... when we started to have connections.

At first, I tried figuring it out. What if it's just a phase? She's human after all, I'm a vampire, an immortal, she's different from me.

But then.. it isn't. We connected. If that movie in the human world where vampires have fall in love with each other is called zing, I don't know what to call this.

I just.. My heart just felt alive.

"Jennie! Fuck, something's wrong in the altar!" Chaeyoung came barging in my room. I immediately signaled her to keep quiet as Lisa was fast asleep beside me.

She stepped back, her face was serious. I got out the bed fixing the duvet over Lisa before moving out the room silently.

We walked to the altar, a room where we barely visit. Hidden from everyone here, only me, Chaeyoung, and Irene knows about.

"What happened?" I ask as we walk faster.

"The altar.. there was blood oozing out of the forbidden box." She answers.

My forehead creased, this is new. I don't have any idea of what's probably is going on.

When we reached the altar which was couple of feet down the Domum hidden from everyone. A magic barrier keeping us from getting tracked by the other vampires.

I see Irene standing over a few feet away from the altar where the box is placed. She was rubbing her chin looking like in a deep thoughts.

"Irene. What do you think is happening?" I ask, Irene looked over me and Chaeyoung and sighed.

"It's happening Jennie. The day is coming. In a minute, an hour, or a day. It's between those."

I didn't know what to say and just looked over the altar and the forbidden box which we never opened and never knew what's inside of it.

"Can we.. can we see the inside?" I was remote to see it, I stepped closer when Chaeyoung grips my hand pulling me.

"Jennie. Dracula said no. He told us, whatever happens, never open the box."

"I'm sorry."

_

LISA

I woke up without Jennie beside me. My heart was hurting for no reason, I had to hold it caressing my chest.

It was hard to breathe.

"Jennie?" I called. It was suffocating. I smell something in the air but I don't know what. But it was familiar.

The balcony door opens and a figure emerges from outside.

"There you are."

Jisoo?

"H-how.. how did you get in?" My voice was shaking. Jennie said she'd never get in here and take me. What's happening? Where's Jennie?

"Jennie's out somewhere. Irene and Chaeyoung too. I somehow got in with the use of the big full moon." She said pointing outside where the moon glows so bright. "And now I'm here."

I slowly slid out the bed, put on my slippers and was able to run outside the room when suddenly Jisoo was infront of me.

"Why are you running darling? You wanna play tag?" She smirks before covering my mouth with her right hand and her left hand on my abdomen. "You will carry my pups, you will be with me forever. You will rule my kingdom with me."