...

I follow behind the boys and the man we now know as Mr.Cooper into the trailer that his office resided in as I still have the hysterical image of Dean offending a blind man and a short man all while Sam and I stood to the side watching the scene unfold.

"You three picked a hell of a time to join up. Take a seat." Mr Cooper offered as I took notice of the normal chair and a colorful clown chair next to it.

Both Winchesters subtly race towards the normal seat as I watch with a smile playing on my lips when Dean beats his brother to it.

Sam scowls at his brother and fidgets slightly before offering the clown seat to me, which I decline and go to stand behind both of them.

Not a beat later Dean stands from his seat and offers it to me which I hesitate and give him a look before sitting down beside a very nervous looking Sam.

"We've got all kinds of local trouble." Mr. Cooper continues not taking notice of our game of musical chairs.

"What do you mean?" Dean asks the man from behind me, placing his hands on the back of my chair, leaning into it.

"Oh, a couple of folks got themselves murdered. Cops always seem to start here first." He furrowed his brows. "So, you three ever worked the circuit before?" Mr Cooper asked, looking between us.

"Yes, sir, last year through Texas and Arkansas." Sam answered as I felt the back of my hair being messed with quickly, realizing it was Dean mindlessly wrapping my hair around his fingers.

I slightly smiled at the old patterns the Winchester and I fell easily back into.

"Doing what? Ride jockies? Butcher? ANS men?" Mr. Cooper pressed

"Yeah, it's, uh, little bit of everything, I guess." Sam answered with a stutter that Mr Cooper raised a question to.

"You two have never worked a show in your lives before, have you?"

"Nope. But we really need the work." I answered with a pleading look.

"Oh, and uh, Sam, here's got a thing for the bearded lady." Dean chuckled.

"You see that picture? That's my daddy." Mr. Cooper pointed to the photo hung on the wall.

"You look just like him." Sam answered with a smile.

"He was in the business. Ran a freakshow. Till they outlawed them, most places. Apparently, displaying the deformed isn't dignified. So, most of the performers went from honest work to rotting in hospitals and asylums. That's progress. I guess. You see, this place, it's a refuge for outcasts. Always has been. For folks that don't fit in nowhere else." Mr. Cooper paused as I took in the words he spoke.

"But you three?" He started again. "You should go to school. Find a girl." He looked at Sam, then Dean and I. "Get married. Have two point five kids. Live regular." He stated as my eyes widened.

"No we -" I opened my mouth to object against his assumptions but was cut off by Sam.

"Sir? We don't want to go to school. And we don't want regular. We want this."

Ew, I thought to myself as I picked up another piece of trash with the poker.

Sam ended up convincing Mr. Cooper to let us join the circus, but the only jobs available were trash duty.

As I continued my mundane job, my mind wandered back to my previous thoughts in the impala.

What if there was a way to keep Andy safe and be with him? There has to be a way. I thought to myself before letting out a small gasp and looking up in realization.