LEVEL 74 - "Moving into Dorms"

Start from the beginning

Mentally, though, Y/n scowled. She hated this. She hated her. She hated life. She hated everything.

Ok— perhaps she was being a bit melodramatic, but still.

She knew she would have to do this to get the men to buy the act, that didn't make her hate it any less though.

"So, yes, I agree that this will be the best course of action. Moving her into the dorms!" Kamihiko's excitement and happiness seemed genuine, and Y/n didn't doubt it.

She was happy to finally get Y/n to leave.

That was what Kamihiko was just talking to her the night before, after all.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Class 1-A stood infront of the dormitories, Aizawa standing on the staircase.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together." Aizawa comments, one hand holding onto his scarf.

"So, we all got the go ahead to move on campus!" Sero pumps his fist in the air with a grin.

"I was pretty concerned about the idea of my parents not agreeing." Jiro smiles nervously, playing with one of her ear jacks.

"It makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack." Ojiro points out, looking over at Jiro.

"We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too." Tsuyu (Yes, the girl finally convinced Y/n to call her by her first name) points out, holding a finger to her chin. "I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

Uraraka nods in agreement, "Yeah."

"I was surprised as well. But the circumstances have changed." Aizawa scratches his head, "I suspect it was easier for administration to let the teachers return instead of revamping the entire faculty."

He moves his gaze back to the students, "Now, then. I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however... We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp."

Y/n paused, brain buffering for a moment. Huh?

"Oh, yeah! That's what we were there for." Sato blinks in surprise.

What—? Since when—

"So much has happened, it totally slipped my mind!" Mina realizes after another moment.

Y/n racks her brain for a moment longer before giving up, brain resorting to the default answer when she doesn't remember something: She was probably asleep.

"This is important. Listen well." Aizawa moves his gaze to five of the students, "Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue L/n and Bakugo that night."

Tsuyu looks at them worriedly, "Kero..."

The rest of the classes expressions made it clear they had known as Aizawa sighs, "Based in your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this,"

He glares at the students, "If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the Hero scene, I would expel everyone here expect Bakugo, L/n, and Jiro. The five of you who went, of course. But also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble."

"In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students. That's all." Aizawa turns towards the dorm building. "Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home."

The students stood there, moping, We're supposed to be excited after that speech?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !