Every step Tanjiro took, Oyakata wanted to run away from him because he could feel Tanjiro's dark aura that was not common in other upper moons or even Muzan and Yoriichi.

"Do you want to run? Or are you just a coward?" Tanjiro asked as he changed to Oyakata.

Oyakata didn't answer the question because he knew that if he answered any of Tanjiro's questions, he was sure he would be able to read what he was thinking, so he chose to remain silent rather than speak to him.

"Silence!" Tanjiro said now that he was in front of Oyakata his shadow was covering Oyataka and his eyes could be seen as red as blood red.

"I will no longer wonder why people like you are disliked by the majority." Tanjiro said.

While Oyakata was shaking with fear and thinking about his other family members where they are now and what happened to them.

Tanjiro noticed that Oyakata had been quiet for a while and never answered his questions. Tanjiro had no idea what was on Oyataka's mind.

"That's why you can't answer my questions because you're thinking about them." Tanjiro said to Oyakata as he stared at him.

"Are you thinking about your family?" Tanjiro asked Oyakata Oyakata's eyes widened when Tanjiro asked him about his family.

He looked at this even though he couldn't see Tanjiro and explained what Tanjiro's face as a demon was when Oyakata saw his evil intentions towards his family.

So Oyakata asked what Tanjiro did to his other family members.

"What did you do with them?" Oyakata asked.

But Tanjiro did not answer this as his revenge on Oyakata for not answering his question earlier.

While Tanjiro remained silent in his position and Oyakata could not wait to answer his question so he repeated the question to Tanjiro and he hoped that Tanjiro would answer his question the second time.

"What did you do to my family?" He asked Tanijiro again.

When Tanjiro did not answer, Oyakata was disgusted with him, but even if Oyakata wanted him to ask Tanjiro again, he knew that Tanjiro would not answer it.

"What did you do with them?" Oyakata asked him again.

So when Oyakata repeated his question to Tanjiro, Tanjiro was no longer happy. If earlier he would have been happy to see Oyakata so worried about his family, now he is not because he asked the question for the third time.

"You know what I hate most of all?" Tanjiro asked.

Suddenly he squeezed Oyakata's face like a toy and Tanjiro stared at his face with his red eyes and Oyakata felt Tanjiro's gaze on him.

"The one who repeats the trivial question... If I were you, keep quiet because you will never see your family... Now tell me where you hid our pet!" Tanjiro asked Oyakata angrily.

But Oyakata didn't say a word like before he didn't answer Tanjiro's questions, he would rather die than let them get you.

"Tanjiro won't answer that kind of thing..." Muzan said to him.

"He's right Tanjiro we've been asking him where he's hiding Y/n but he's not answering." Yoriichi said.

"Really!?" Tanjiro asked them.

"Let's see now if he still doesn't answer my question." Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro raised one of his hands and his nails grew so sharp they could cut human flesh.

And all of a sudden he injected his sharp nails into the side of Oyakata's head and his blood flowed into Oyakata's brain with it even if Oyakata didn't say where you were he would know where you were more easily because he was being taken he used Oyakat's memories with his blood so it appears in his vision where you are now.