Lora(Genshin)

Name Lora

Age: 18

Vision: electro and pyro

Weapon: Polearm

Interest: Collei

Occupation: Leader of the Nightgale's

Personality: Quiet,serious,intelligent,ambivert

Voice: Zecora from mlp (SORRY 💀)

Backstory:Being taken in to dottore for having two Vision that's when Lora met Collei both put together in one room to see what Collei would do with human reaction after some time. Collei actually just took her hand and talked with her she was so lively with human interaction she said it had been so long, familiar dottore dragged Lora out and tested on her(Tw:gore)He took organs in and out along with her eyes. The experiments stayed up for night when the heard the sheer screams of another child...like them so innocent then put in a he'll hole of friendly disguises...the next day Collei woke to a...friend! "Lora your alive!" Collei yelled as she ran to hug her he bandages flying as she ran . She hugged her only to look at lora's  eyes to see whitness....? No adoration,happiness, love looking down at her only white...eyes. Lora's body then fell to the ground as Collei let go, Lora's insides spilled out all over the floor, Collei screamed.

2 YEARS LATER

Collei walked through the forest as she heard rustling, she stopped. Dead in her tracks she got her bow out and walked or well....tiptoed with it, her hands started to shake, she sighed "Why..." She mumbled before it ran in front of her she shot and hit its leg as she then went to see what is was. It was a human!....? But it...no she looked familiar "Hey Collei long time no see..." "wait wait......LORA!?"