Amethyst(Owl house)

Name: Amethyst Frin

Age: 16

Sexuality: bisexual

Interest: OKAY YA'LL DON'T GET MAD AT ME BUT HUNTER AND WILLOW-

Personality: Introvert(But will talk if she HAS to.)

Voice: I'm a little embarrassed for this but twilight from mlp......😃😐💀(The nostalgia I got when I remembered this movie-)

Info: One of the most known Students at Hexside! Amethyst and her family are currently going against amity's . Amethyst doesn't like it one bit tho her and amity along with luz get along pretty well, they talk frequently with eachother. So the two must put on an act to make it look like they dislike eachother In amethyst family she is currently smartest within her class due to her studying all day till 4:00. Amethyst family is like Amity's but a little bit better they don't push her as much as amity's family does, But when they here those grades are going 📈 THEN THEY GOIN START PUSHING HER ASS- she gets so stressed and overwhelmed because her family piles her with notes, quizzes, etc.

Palismen: a crow named fantasy :D

Abilities: Curse binding (I did this because crows sometimes associate with death and what do some curses bring? D E A T H :] )

EXTRA:

Intelligence: Like said the one of most intelligent within her class and in school. If she fails you don't wanna know what happens next.....

Flaws: TOO. MANY. TO.COUNT

confidence: Not alot she forces herself to put on a confident and smart and sassy facade at school but at home complete opposite

Humour: Pretty good humour when NOTin public :]

Sanity: Really low she's Bern dealing with this everyday and...she fucking done.

:]